This Kylie Rae situation..the ass was metoo'd by Y2predator

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
We've also got appreciation threads for Kobra Moon, AEW ref, Ruby Riot, that chick who looks like Sheryl Underwood with an eye patch. This one ain't that bad.
Thats what im saying. We got brehs stanning legit cyclopes but this thread is giving problems? And i dont even stan Kylie like that.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
i was gonna post the AEW Unrestricted podcast episodes in there since she hosts that but i thought it'd be too obnoxious :lolbron:

Honestly, why not? There are some interesting interviews on there and Aubrey's a pretty solid interviewer. :yeshrug:

As for this thread, I have no idea why people are so up in arms about it. Kylie Rae isn't a stunner or anything, but she is quite attractive. And she definitely isn't skipping leg day, which is a plus (not to be vulgar, but I'd imagine the p*ssy is incredible :noah:).

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
We've also got appreciation threads for Kobra Moon, AEW ref, Ruby Riot, that chick who looks like Sheryl Underwood with an eye patch. This one ain't that bad.

GXYyvtj.gif

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:wow:Normally I'm not a Pawger but there's something about jawns like Kylie and Bae that hits me in the heart of foot messages while this song comes on at a walk way across from the bay:

The type of jawn that Ace would read palms on some poetic shyt at a local bookstore in the great city of Augusta:banderas:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City

Thats what im saying. We got brehs stanning legit cyclopes but this thread is giving problems? And i dont even stan Kylie like that.
We even had an attempt at a Nyla Rose appreciation thread:unimpressed: