This Kylie Rae situation..the ass was metoo'd by Y2predator

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like this.

Imo, it should had just been a Woodstock for the indies which All In played that particular role. Looking at the event, it felt surreal. Like you had all these different wrestling styles, fukkery, and even pyro:krs:. Then they decided to make it into an actual promotion which I have no problems with. I just get frustrated with the WCW necrophilia, while I troll about it...it just seems ridiculous for a promotion that's trying to be something "different" and an alternative to WWE. Yet, they constantly take shots (the Brodie Lee segment) and basically force the alternatives onto the fans like "WE DIFFERENT...THIS IS WHAT WWE IS NOT DOING LOLZ"

Bottom line, it should had been just a few time event nothing more nothing less. But that's just me :ld:

I can respect that.

I think there's enough variation in styles to keep me entertained. It's definitely not like they have their own house style.

Whether we wanted another promotion or not, the industry needs a solid number two promotion. Impact, for better or worse, isn't aiming to be that any longer, and realistically, couldn't be that any time in the forseeable future if they wanted.

I'm waiting to see where the Brodie Lee stuff goes. It took me a minute to realize that the skit from last week was an extended Vince impression. But if that's not all the character ends up being, then I'm fine with him getting jokes off. He was on the shelf for the better part of three years because one dude didn't fukk with him. I'd be ready to get some shyt off if I were him, too.

I think where we can all agree is that their women's division is pretty bad. Although I think that might be a product of them having to share talent with indies and Japan. The good news is that they seem to be more willing to adjust on the fly. Them dropping the Brandi Rhodes stuff abruptly was great, since it was murdering the limited time the women's division was getting.

There's definitely room for improvement, but it's been mostly entertaining so far.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I can respect that.

I think there's enough variation in styles to keep me entertained. It's definitely not like they have their own house style.

Whether we wanted another promotion or not, the industry needs a solid number two promotion. Impact, for better or worse, isn't aiming to be that any longer, and realistically, couldn't be that any time in the forseeable future if they wanted.

I'm waiting to see where the Brodie Lee stuff goes. It took me a minute to realize that the skit from last week was an extended Vince impression. But if that's not all the character ends up being, then I'm fine with him getting jokes off. He was on the shelf for the better part of three years because one dude didn't fukk with him. I'd be ready to get some shyt off if I were him, too.

I think where we can all agree is that their women's division is pretty bad. Although I think that might be a product of them having to share talent with indies and Japan. The good news is that they seem to be more willing to adjust on the fly. Them dropping the Brandi Rhodes stuff abruptly was great, since it was murdering the limited time the women's division was getting.

There's definitely room for improvement, but it's been mostly entertaining so far.

No doubt, the promotion is not bad by any means. Trust, if I wasn't in such a wrestling rut, I would watch Dynamite in a heartbeat over the relic known as NXT. Its just a messy state of affairs right now wrestling wise due to the rona. I can't sit through a show without a crowd. I don't even care about the wrestlers pretending to give a shyt as a crowd. It just all around AWA in 90 levels of bad because it comes off as an audition, rather than a event.

That's just me and another story. Back on topic, AEW got room for improvement and so far they are doing their thing which is a plus in these dark times right now.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Wait are TNA really running shows still or do they have taped shows in the can still left?

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Well, the sky's the limit for her in Impact because I DVRed a couple episodes out of curiosity and they've got women over there doing whatEVERthefukk. :laugh:

They have 3 different storylines for the women. Everyone does their own thing overall.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hAUomob.jpg