This metro card supreme collabo don't seem right

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This shyt isn't normal, like supreme, that brand is looking super weird to me now, the pull they have over people is on some other shyt people are legit stealing those cards and actually reselling them, anything they sell flys off the shelf, anything. It just seems super off to me. Nothing is gonna be done about the hold they have over people especially the youth but they represent negativity more often than not

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Supreme has officially jumped the shark this year betweem the metrocards and the louis vuitton collab.
The shyt is for herbs now. Its lost its edge completely.
It also doesnt help that this year's spring/summer season is absolute trash.
Holds no weight in skate or street culture anymore.
Its for rich kids playing around with their parents credit cards and posers looking to get likes on the gram or twitter.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
s-l225.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
hypebeast culture is really just a specialized offshoot of mainstream culture

all very demonic

consumerism and brands are for heavy duty sheep

looking in from the outside you see the mind state of sheep, which can be unsettling if you are not aware of the roots of it all

the fashion industry is openly "satanic" ... in quotations because it's much more than satanism, and not really satanism, but it is the closest to an all encompassing term for those who are not well-researched

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
hypebeast culture is really just a specialized offshoot of mainstream culture

all very demonic

consumerism and brands are for heavy duty sheep

looking in from the outside you see the mind state of sheep, which can be unsettling if you are not aware of the roots of it all

the fashion industry is openly "satanic" ... in quotations because it's much more than satanism, and not really satanism, but it is the closest to an all encompassing term for those who are not well-researched
I feel you I was in Atlanta with a home girl who had on a supreme headband and nikkas was sweating her (no pun intended) about it like, it was some mystical item. I also have a model friend in the industry and she can't wait to be out she already been raped and all the fashion industry really just eat off of people's own insecurities self hate and idolism