This nikka Karl Anthony Towns soft as fuk

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Look at this shyt yo

Nikkas made a whole compilation of this dude failing to back cats down in the post. Couldn't even post up Danilo Gallinari.
fukking Dante Cunningham pushed this nikka off his spot.
:gucci:

Yo somebody need to get breh in the weight room. How you play the 5 but can't even back nikkas down in the post?

Demarcus had that nikka tryna post up inside the 3 point line:russ:

Steven Adams smacked his shyt outta bounds:mjlol:

No wonder this nikka always drifting to the perimeter. :dead:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Dude got that frail ass lower body that's why. I just figured I was knitpicking when I had that gripe of him coming outta college.
How u got access to a whole professional sports facility but still got the lower build of Johnny Bravo :skip:

Be a NBA player with a prison build brehs

Make an extra left and skip cross town to Gamestop on leg day brehs

Daps
How u got access to a whole professional sports facility but still got the lower build of Johnny Bravo :skip:

:russ:

Hold up...

JohnnyBravo3.gif

:dead:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:dwillhuh: nikka is literally shooting like 70 something % on post ups. nikka just aint strong as those other players, but dude has s top 3 post game in the league as car as moves and touch around the basket.

Do u nikkas only watch compilations :gucci:, go type in Karl Anthony Towns post moves and shut the fukk up.

Post this after a 35 and 22 game brehs :snoop:

Archangel

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh: nikka is literally shooting like 70 something % on post ups. nikka just aint strong as those other players, but dude has s top 3 post game in the league as car as moves and touch around the basket.

Do u nikkas only watch compilations :gucci:, go type in Karl Anthony Towns post moves and shut the fukk up.

Post this after a 35 and 22 game brehs :snoop:
Ain't nobody criticizing his game. We just calling out how frail this nikka is.