This PAAG model is 맛있는

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I was messing with a Chinese chick and she would legit do anything I asked, I always had warm food, she would clean my spot and even ironed all my cloths including my underwear. Chick would legit call me before I got off work to ask what I wanted for dinner, by the time I got home it was prepared. I was young and didn't know what I had.
Same breh. I had a filipina as a yungin who served me, and managed every little detail of my Apt. Socks everything folded and arranged Meals, little gifts and constant tokens of appreciation.

Her family accepted me and treated me as one of them. One time she slapped me, in retaliation I punched her in her leg and hobbled her. She limped to her father. I'm thinking to myself "all shyt, it's about to pop off" He told her ass, "serves you right, dont ever hit him!"
I was still a young arrogant ass, cheated on her and rubbed it in her face. We never recovered. The thickness, shoulder length hair, demeanor and skin tone has been hard to acquire ever since.

Her sister found me a few years ago, she got married had 2 sons, had a stroke and went into a long coma. I silently weep for her. I never checked back. I dont want to know how it panned out.
:mjcry:

Last edited: