This quarantine is testing my marriage, I don’t really know my husband- Jada Pinkett

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
source.gif

Jada needs to keep what goes on in her marriage to herself or take it up with a marriage counsellor. Only reason she's airing this out is for no other reason but publicity & clicks.

Will should put this bytch in her place but he won't :coffee:

AntLive1981

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia,Pa
Question is, does she take the time to get to know her husband again? Does she take the time to really ask him anything or see how he’s feeling in general?! Probably not. Women always complaining about shyt and ain’t willing to do shyt to fix theit problem, they always want to leave it on the man to figure out!:stopitslime:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
"Let's talk about our emmoootioonnsss and our feeeellliiinngggsss and let's heeeeaaaalll."

bytch shut the fukk up, yall hos always moaning and unhappy about some shyt, leave the guy alone. I bet all the problems in the marriage are his fault right?

Going on TV and embarrasing your husband for views and drama. Can these women not just be content?

Like people change over the course of years you dumb bytch, I bet you have changed too, I'm sure Will probably unhappy about having to still sleep next to skeletor every night... but only difference is hes not out here embarrasing you everyday on tv.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You think Will ever stops and looks at those weird ass kids, and this hoe babble and gets filled with regret?

Since Will is out here knocking down any piece of p*ssy he want, when he want...i have serious doubts he has any regrets...

I would not be surprised at all to find out will don't even know jada has this show :mjlol: