This quarantine is testing my marriage, I don’t really know my husband- Jada Pinkett

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
source.gif

tenor.gif

:pachaha:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Once again, Will LOST.

Everytime she opens her mouth, she disrespects and symbolically castrates her husband.

With all that money, look &nd status, Will should've been with a woman worshipping the ground he walks one.

Yep......

Like this

giphy.gif

Money won't save you from that type of pain.He took a life changing L.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
What’s with black female celebrities, and them saying slick shyt about their black male husbands? This happens way too often.

What’s up with all these celebrity wives disrespecting their husbands the last few months?

They're just drumming up conversation through controversial statements to drive traffic to their platforms for money.

like @Pressure said, but it's deeper than just money. they may or may not be aware:

they're tools of white supremacy. social engineering used to discredit the idea of the nuclear family and masculinity, which like the trans, lgbt and feminism agenda are derivatives of eugenics and population control.

also there may be some truth to this. as men we generally (huge generalization) tend to evolve and grow as time goes on become better versions of ourselves.

personally I've noticed, with the large majority of women I've dealt with, this is not the case.

either way 1 star because hoe babble. :mjlol: