This reaction to Gobert fadeaway is Hilarious

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of anybody in a kings jersey feeling away about anything :mjlol:

They just stopped being bums 150 days ago and they out here acting brand new :mjlol:

I'll be glad when the clock strikes 12 on these cinderalla nikkas so they can get back in cellar where they belong :scust:
You Nîggas in the slums where you belong.

-signed a Lakers fan disgusted I got to see 3 Spurs going into the HOF at once.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You Nîggas in the slums where you belong.

-signed a Lakers fan disgusted I got to see 3 Spurs going into the HOF at once.
Lebron saved your whole franchise :scust:

Before he got there you bums were the Kings in banana jerseys :scust:

The only team in the history of the nba to have lebron and somehow STILL be trash enough to miss the playoffs TWICE :scust:

Only owner in the nba who you can see naked pictures of :scust:. How anybody supposed to take the lakers serious where Jeannie all out here in playboy with them bee stings out and that dried up lo mein looking p*ssy hair sprouting out her shorts :scust:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
The nerve of anybody in a kings jersey feeling away about anything :mjlol:

They just stopped being bums 150 days ago and they out here acting brand new :mjlol:

I'll be glad when the clock strikes 12 on these cinderalla nikkas so they can get back in cellar where they belong :scust:
I rock with the Kings and hope they make a deep playoff run but the bolded is :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The refs seem to respect his remedial offense, tho.Stay sending that incompetent fukk to the line.The league on some love shyt when it comes to their "star" foreign players.Not saying some of them don't deserve it, but I'm noticing an extra lil push when it comes to those dudes.Trying to go global, not local.I get it @ NBA.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Lebron saved your whole franchise :scust:

Before he got there you bums were the Kings in banana jerseys :scust:

The only team in the history of the nba to have lebron and somehow STILL be trash enough to miss the playoffs TWICE :scust:

Only owner in the nba who you can see naked pictures of :scust:. How anybody supposed to take the lakers serious where Jeannie all out here in playboy with them bee stings out and that dried up lo mein looking p*ssy hair sprouting out her shorts :scust:
Stop hating on my nepotism owner :umad:.

LeBron ain’t save shyt. The kids were about to come up, it was only a matter of time. You guys permanently in the basement and begging Austin not to take your team :scust:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The refs seem to respect his remedial offense, tho.Stay sending that incompetent fukk to the line.The league on some love shyt when it comes to their "star" foreign players.Not saying some of them don't deserve it, but I'm noticing an extra lil push when it comes to those dudes.Trying to go global, not local.I get it @ NBA.
Are you retarded? People hack him constantly under the rim because he’s like 7’2 and they’d rather let him shoot the FTs cause shooting 64% from the line. He just been making them

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you retarded? People hack him constantly under the rim because he’s like 7’2 and they’d rather let him shoot the FTs cause shooting 64% from the line. He just been making them
Watch how you address a fellow Coli vet around this bytch, breh :ufdup:.Every game I watch, dude looks awkward azz fukk.His whole aesthetic is shytty.I see a lot of ticky tack calls go in his favor, also.