This red pill shyt is over saturated at this point

Water

Pro
Daps
Tbh I dont think I've ever seen a redpill type dude pull baddies like that.

If you got friends that can pull I'd say just go out with them and pay attention.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Tbh I dont think I've ever seen a redpill type dude pull baddies like that.

If you got friends that can pull I'd say just go out with them and pay attention.
A lot of the factual red pill shyt comes from dudes that are either married, divorced, or dudes that ran through a bunch of women and got to see the game first hand. It isn't coming from incels. Its men that actually dealt with relationships. And what's funny is alot of dudes that pull a lot of broads will be like "fukk that red pill shyt" then they recite a bunch redpill talking points without knowing it. :pachaha:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of the factual red pill shyt comes from dudes that are either married, divorced, or dudes that ran through a bunch of women and got to see the game first hand. It isn't coming from incels. Its men that actually dealt with relationships. And what's funny is alot of dudes that pull a lot of broads will be like "fukk that red pill shyt" then they recite a bunch redpill talking points without knowing it. :pachaha:
Yikes

Water

Pro
Daps

shyt yall might be right. Think I'm confusing pickup artist types and redpill.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
shyt yall might be right. Think I'm confusing pickup artist types and redpill.
Yeah, i can see why people think redpill shyt is fugazi, because people like "Fresh & Fit" use it to rise to prominence. There are definitely some trash people that will be out in the front of the information (that they got from other people) and give people the impression that "redpill": means something that it doesn't.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, i can see why people think redpill shyt is fugazi, because people like "Fresh & Fit" use it to rise to prominence. There are definitely some trash people that will be out in the front of the information (that they got from other people) and give people the impression that "redpill": means something that it doesn't.
Yup the most legit red pill guys are lowkey
They never go around peacocking