This Reddit Community is an Abomination

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

A lot of these posts have me asking "WTF are you doing?" :mindblown:
I'm not a culinary artist. I leave that genius form of expression to you better coli brehs and brehetts. But seeing how people try to be creative with their cooking just annoys me.

Exhibit A:
Why are we cooking peanuts in Coca Cola? :childplease:

Exhibit B:
First of all, that banana looks like a piece of 💩 :gucci:

Exhibit C:
Does he even know what he's trying to do? And why is this lady cosigning in amazement? :why:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:deadrose: I follow that subreddit and its hilarious of how they rotate the same fukking videos like Pluto TV and have the exact same scust demeanor. I think the WOAT was the Indian videos

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:deadrose: I follow that subreddit and its hilarious of how they rotate the same fukking videos like Pluto TV and have the exact same scust demeanor. I think the WOAT was the Indian videos

I need to find the post on here, but the video parody video of Kenyan tiktokers (I think they were Kenyan) was hilarious

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Most of is trolling because people will hate watch and make you reach far more people. Not even joking, it's a thing now...

But the indian stuff..🤢
🤮

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I can watch people legitimately get beheaded unfazed but this is the kinda shyt that makes me wanna puke man 😟