This Ryan Leaf Reformation Tour is scust...

ATearInMyEye

#KnicksTape
Daps
Reppin
Def Valley
BcgqZyu.gif

fukk this degenerate Cac

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
:dwillhuh:I was just thinking about this to myself this morning. Dude is one of the biggest busts in NFL history ,a drug addict ,ex-con and all-around scumbag. This has to be at least his third "comeback attempt". It seems every few years after one of his setbacks he's back on ESPN going to all the shows looking for redemption. Meanwhile they never let you forget that Jameis was investigated for sexual assault.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I was just thinking about this to myself this morning. Dude is one of the biggest busts in NFL history ,a drug addict ,ex-con and all-around scumbag. This has to be at least his third "comeback attempt". It seems every few years after one of his setbacks he's back on ESPN going to all the shows looking for redemption. Meanwhile they never let you forget that Jameis was investigated for sexual assault.

That CAC Privilege is disgusting :smh:

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If this was Jamal Leaf, we'd never hear a peep of him once he fizzled out the league. What's Akili Smith up to these days ?
Jamarcus Russell still begging for another chance

he came out last year and said he'd play for free

wonder why espn isnt trotting him out and presenting some contrived redemption story :mjpls:

this is probably a test run for Leaf and if it foes well we'll hear about espn hiring him in a couple weeks