This song should’ve been a smash hit for Jeezy

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

London put his foot in this beat :picard::picard: this was during a period after he lucked into a hit with RIP, but overall was in a pretty noticeable lull. I really liked that Gangsta Party mixtape he had during this time, but I feel like I’m in the minority with that. I hate when some really dope songs basically languish on mixtapes and don’t break out. This may be one of my favorite Kevin Gates verses as well.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I forgot how much mid Jeezy been serving us post Trappin Ain't Dead.
Rick Ross calling him a fukkboy fourteen times in a row on Finals stole Jeezy's powers like it was Space Jam.

the only memorable Jeezy song in about a decade.

RIP Bankroll.

London has wasted enough good beats on that dumpster of a rapper :hhh:

thats no way to talk about the most important rapper of the past seven/eight years that isn't Future.

speaking of London/Thug classics

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps

London put his foot in this beat :picard::picard: this was during a period after he lucked into a hit with RIP, but overall was in a pretty noticeable lull. I really liked that Gangsta Party mixtape he had during this time, but I feel like I’m in the minority with that. I hate when some really dope songs basically languish on mixtapes and don’t break out. This may be one of my favorite Kevin Gates verses as well.

That's the best and last project he put out. The whole C.D. stay in rotation.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I forgot how much mid Jeezy been serving us post Trappin Ain't Dead.
Rick Ross calling him a fukkboy fourteen times in a row on Finals stole Jeezy's powers like it was Space Jam.

the only memorable Jeezy song in about a decade.

RIP Bankroll.

thats no way to talk about the most important rapper of the past seven/eight years that isn't Future.

speaking of London/Thug classics

I mean, I guess if you’re 22 years old he’s important, but in reality he’s a footnote. He’s probably the 5th best artist on his own label:yeshrug:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought this was gonna be that "RIP" shyt, that song was so f'n fire. Was that a hit? I don't even know.