This #takeaknee bullshyt is diluting the narrative

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
NFL teams taking a knee and locking arms in solidarity. Cute
However, Daniel Pentalio, George Zimmerman, Betty Shelby, Michael Slager, Geranimo Yanez etc. have yet to be punished. We need to put these pig's feet to the fire...this is about race soldiers murdering innocent black people w/ impunity. Not the flag, not solidarity between Americans. I been riding w/ Kap since he first took that knee and I'll be damned if this shyt turn into a trendy hashtag

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
That's thanks to the media and the cacs in it totally disregarding the message brother Kaep was trying to get across in the first place, and turned his protest into a American vs un-American kind of fukkfest to fit their narrative. They never go back and address the original point of the kneeling during the anthem. They call it disrespect, and yet Black people are disrespected EVERY DAY when they don't abide by the constitution and kill us off with impunity.

THAT is un-American. fukk these people man foreal foreal.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
That's thanks to the media and the cacs in it totally disregarding the message brother Kaep was trying to get across in the first place, and turned his protest into a American vs un-American kind of fukkfest to fit their narrative. They never go back and address the original point of the kneeling during the anthem. They call it disrespect, and yet Black people are disrespected EVERY DAY when they don't abide by the constitution and kill us off with impunity.

THAT is un-American. fukk these people man foreal foreal.
Kap needs to come out and make a statement regarding the inception of him wanting to a knee

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:The narrative was lost the moment Kaep was asked why he kneeled (as he did it for a good while before it was made an issue.)

The issue of police brutality and the lack of accountability would have to be brought up by every player, every chance they get, cause now people have forgotten why

He even kneeled in the first place. Now it's just "disrespecting the flag/vets." Hell, read a yahoo article:mjlol:white people calling blacks, and the NFL, racist.:gucci:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liberals done co-opted the cause brehs. It's over :picard:

wow, they done co-opted that shyt

man, you gotta hand it to white people though man, they know how to think militarily and in code

its funny because right before this thread, I was on Facebook

and I saw a video of the white owner of the Cowboys kneeling with his players

at that point, I was like aww shytt.....this shyt is going somewhere else now lol.....:snoop: