This Thread Was Made Before But I Just Gotta Do It Again - Birth Defects, WWYD?

WWYD?

• Keep and Remain Broke for Life for the Child to Die Anyways at Age 12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abort

• I'm never having children (in the USA)

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
The Cost of Raising a Child With Special Needs - mom.me
You Won't Believe How Much It Costs to Raise a Kid With Autism - mom.me

Disclaimer: No I was not looking at this CAC Mommy site it was linked on a CNN portal

It's more of a problem for CACs (I don't know a whole lot of us who got these weird probs like Down and Autism etc.) but how the fukk can you justify having a child with one of these diseases unless you live in a royal family palace? :why:

This is why I hate positive people in general. They are completely unrealistic in their perspective on life. You got CAC hoes on this site who have like 3 kids and one with one of these illnesses talking about "We get by". :camby: Meanwhile if you look behind the scenes they probably owe 2x more medical debt than my student loans at their highest point fukk outta here.

Imagine the struggles a Black child goes through just being Black. Now multiply that by 4x-6x.

The decision is clear - If you are Black or Brown and your child has a disability for the sake of that child - You have to abort unless you have at least $1 million in the bank. How many Blacks in America have those kinds of assets?

Either way you gonna have to deal with the lord in many respects when you die, but that child is gonna die either way. Because if you can't pay for the treatments he'll die of his illness regardless. :beli: It's a lose-lose situation for a lot of Black parents in Amerikkka today and having a congenital problem whether mental or physical just has a 100% kill rate for us.

What kind of quality of life can you lead as a family? Is Obamacare covering this??? I highly doubt it, plus the next prez is repealing Obamacare anyways. :snoop: We are fukked as a nation as it is, now more birth defects are happening more than ever due to malnutrition, drug usage and environmental poisoning. CACs are dying but we are dying 10x faster.

I haven't seen the stats on these congenital problems yet across racial lines but maybe this is karmic revenge against CACs from oppressing us all those years :youngsabo: .