This Tweet from Trump in 2014

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: this man made it to be prez o dent

So? This shyt concerns us?

Not the ratchet methods of how kids being are being raised? YouTube and WSHH have ample examples. You don't see a pushback against those people. Black people freaking kill me on how easily they can be swayed and excited.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
:ehh: It is and HAS BEEN a double standard in the US for the longest. A certain percentage has always realized this, while a larger percentage is just now...:troll:...coming to this realization.

:troll: Believe Obama really didnt want to get anything done or accomplish a lot more for AAs or the underprivilidged while he was in office. Majority of cacs were undercuttin nd underminding him at every turn outta racism n jealously. He was too charismatic, too intelligent, nd too beloved for their taste. Now there tryin to justify the actions of a scumbag in comparison to an honorable man like Obama nd sell it off to the public. :scusthov:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

Not the ratchet methods of how kids being are being raised? YouTube and WSHH have ample examples. You don't see a pushback against those people. Black people freaking kill me on how easily they can be swayed and excited.
tumblr_m0w5vaWkCz1qhjbxeo1_250.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:ehh: It is and HAS BEEN a double standard in the US for the longest. A certain percentage has always realized this, while a larger percentage is just now...:troll:...coming to this realization.

:troll: Believe Obama really didnt want to get anything done or accomplish a lot more for AAs or the underprivilidged while he was in office. Majority of cacs were undercuttin nd underminding him at every turn outta racism n jealously. He was too charismatic, too intelligent, nd too beloved for their taste. Now there tryin to justify the actions of a scumbag in comparison to an honorable man like Obama nd sell it off to the public. :scusthov:
Put a sock in it. As an active president, he could called everyone of them out on record. However, that would have took courage. Win, lose or draw, you fight for what you truly believe in and live with the outcome. He did that for the DREAMers, LBGTQs and Jews. If he knew (he did) and cared (he didn't) about the issues in the black community then he would have made executive orders and/or proposed legislation for the continued advancement of black people. Those who would have opposed it, would then be put on blast and handled accordingly.

That's what I hoped for. He always spew this HOPE shyt but it seems he and I lost faith.

:mjcry:

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Put a sock in it. As an active president, he could called everyone of them out on record. However, that would have took courage. Win, lose or draw, you fight for what you truly believe in and live with the outcome. He did that for the DREAMers, LBGTQs and Jews. If he knew (he did) and cared (he didn't) about the issues in the black community then he would have made executive order and/or proposed legislation for the continued advancement of black people. Those who would have opposed it, would then be put on blast and handled accordingly.

That's what I hoped for. He always spew this HOPE shyt but it seems he and I lost faith.

:mjcry:
:youngsabo: "You can't judge a man until you walked a mile in his shoes." We dont know what that black man went through behind the scenes...nd u not in his position so u cant say what u wouldve done. Nggas cant say he president...he shouldve did this that nd the 3rd...then say he was just a puppet or figurehead in the next breath. For all we know...cacs had his hands tied. Could he have done more...ur right...Im not disputin that....but all the facts aint out yet...Only time will tell as he opens up about the behind the scenes fukkery

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo: "You can't judge a man until you walked a mile in his shoes." We dont know what that black man went through behind the scenes...nd u not in his position so u cant say what u wouldve done. Nggas cant say he president...he shouldve did this that nd the 3rd...then say he was just a puppet or figurehead in the next breath. For all we know...cacs had his hands tied. Could he have done more...ur right...Im not disputin that....but all the facts aint out yet...Only time will tell as he opens up about the behind the scenes fukkery
Still useless to know once he relinquishes his powers. They tell us to read these ducktales about David and Goliath, The Little Engine That Could, etc but he was afraid to stand up to frail cacs about the oppressive nature of "his" people.

"His" - Pres. Barack Obama has absolutely no connection to American Slavery. Father is Kenyan and mother anglo-saxon.

All Star
Daps

These people aren't the PRESIDENT tho so why are you holding them to the same standards?

Why is there always some :cape: contrarian when black people criticize someone else? We know about our bullshyt. We address it all the time. Regardless, it's not relevant here tho. Stay on topic.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
These people aren't the PRESIDENT tho so why are you holding them to the same standards?

Why is there always some :cape: contrarian when black people criticize someone else? We know about our bullshyt. We address it all the time. Regardless, it's not relevant here tho. Stay on topic.

Cuz he's thinking of his white friends sensitivities.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

I'm tired of black people mostly having their finger outward and not inward. I believe black people can be self-sufficient.