THIS WHAT IT FEEL LIKE TO BE A REAL M.C. & HAVE BIG MEECH'S HOMIE & TRU LIFE HIT UR PHONE BACK2BACK

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:umad:

SOMEONE GET THIS bytch nikka @spinoza, OR @koven OR WHATEVER THE fukk HIS NAME IS, THE fukk UP OUTTA HERE BEFORE I DO.

13450775_886232401506071_1683624652744307219_n.jpg

13432354_886283834834261_5404229583842811416_n.jpg

I still ain't even open these shyts yet :mjlol:

But I'm bout to :demonic:

13344718_876692092460102_1051764218118195585_n.jpg

@Brooklynzson @Entrapta310 @CinnaSlim @JACK! @NerdNash @hustlemania @biscuitsnbangers @MusicConsulting @DJDONTNOBODYPAYME @Illeye buckmatic @JamieFoxxHairline @King Napz @outbackbread @Broke Wave @C-Styles @TEKBEATZ @Cole Cash @Patz @FruitOfTheVale @DiFo CiTy @Mephistopheles @BoogieDown23 @MrFettuccinePockets @Ty-Fife @Themoneyteam @1984 @Oldirtyb*stard @That Singer Guy... @Randall Flagg @Ronnie Lott @Mountain @onlylno @Redwing80 @Trey0'5Blue2Gz @Criptonite187 @Tunez @Tunechi @SirBiatch @UpAndComing @Meh @gator_king @No Homo @ucanthandlethetruth @fillerguy @Interloper @The Wave @NigerianDonDada @nikkaz In Paris @N.J.stan @Exit9NJturnpike @hexagram23 @Capo Dei Capi @Cole Cash @Dreamzeedream @dreamzeedream93 @BrothaZay @charmander @Reinscarf @SirBiatch @WickedGames @Black @Black Jesus @Rekkapryde @dtownreppin214 @Phoenix_Knightly23 @Rocko @cook @Milk N Cookies @Scustin Bieburr @Azul @AJtheOne @Tunez @riddlerap @DazednTranslation @nikkahs B. Wildin @nikkaz In Paris @mson @C-Styles @DigitalDopeman @MartyMcFly @Ooh Marty @wickedsm @Flav @TRIPLE M @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

:mjlol:

And no this ain't no photoshop, you fukking weirdo. U wish it was. :pacspit:

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
:ohhh: is this actually real?

If so then :salute:

My networking is IMPECCABLE, don't you ever forget that. Even cased up, on the run. These nikkas ain't fukking with me or my caliber of nikka.

nikkas can believe what they want. I'm too much of a man to fake some shyt like this, on some cornball shyt. I just had 2 brief convos with them both, they some real ones FOR REAL. :obama: I can't even say any of this was unexpected tho. I planned for this, this time last year. I ain't even know what "Back to Back" was, because I was in the hole with no radio for 40 days in Camden. By the time I got out to population in the jail, it was like late August and nikkas were telling me Meek & Drake beefin, and I'm in a jail 2 mins from Philly, like :dahell: But back THEN, I was writing this album, preparing the promo (or lack of) campaign, videos, etc, everything. Some things threw me off track, but I somehow STILL landed ahead of these fukk nikkas :umad: MY July 2015 never ended lol. Mind you, my 28th born day last year was July 1st, and I got knocked in Jersey July 7th...

Mind you, some of my nikkas that I really used to rock with on a street level, is OBH & might come to the show I got going on in Brooklyn...Mind you, I work with Money & Violence & a show that's coming to VH1...and did prison time with Maino's Brother/Executive Producer as a part of my clique...MY clique...Mind you, my close homie used to smash Foxy Brown & a nikka thats even closer than THAT to me, grew up bullying nikkas with 50 & really was a part of the STREET G-Unit movement before the music took off. My albums dedicated to him, he's doing 25 years.

This ain't even a humble brag, and I ain't a clique hopping nikka or no bullshyt like that either. It's amazing what just being real can do for you. These fukk boys like @koven can never grasp a concept like that. #TheAVLP #ImMAYOR #IgnoreMyMusicAtYourOwnRisk

:blessed:

I'ma go back & delete all this, b/c I been giving away way too much game, so read this shyt n keep it moving :ninja1:

Last edited: