This White Woman Gave Birth To Three Black Babies And Her White Husband Encouraged It.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
The reasoning thr in vitro is...................odd:gucci:

I'm fine with them adopting the black kids, because its true that black kids dont get adopted as much as white children. They deserve a happy home:ehh:

I am curious why do you say Invitro is odd? Mind you I have no kids nor can I have them so I am simply curious as to why you mentioned that.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I am curious why do you say Invitro is odd? Mind you I have no kids nor can I have them so I am simply curious as to why you mentioned that.

In vitro isnt odd. The reasoning for giving birth to the babies is whats odd. I mean for all of that, they could've just adopted more children.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
In vitro isnt odd. The reasoning for giving birth to the babies is whats odd. I mean for all of that, they could've just adopted more children.

Yeah that is what made me ???

Why have the babies when you can go adopt them...especially much faster than bringing children to term.

But if they can handle all that racial heat they would get from their cac peers and REALLY teach those children their history then I can't be mad at them.

I made the choice not to have children as I know I wouldn't be a good father but hey they will be ok.