This world is so fukked up that women think God is a girl

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
I WAS ACTUALLY A LITTLE SURPRISED WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT ASHKENAZIS GENERALLY DONT DEAL WIT THE TEACHINGS OF THE ZOHAR
Maybe the more secular ʾAshk'nazzim, but this is not true for ḥassidim who mostly davven נוֹסַח סְפָרַד (heavily influenced by S'faraddim: e.g., no t'fillin on ḥol ḥamoʿed, derived from the Holy Zohar); and ḥabbad davven נוֹסַח הָאֲרִ"י which is similarly based on the S'faraddi custom. But even mitnaggdim (those ʾAshk'nazzim who follow the GR"A (Vilna Gaʾon)) have incorporated many kabbalistic concepts.

I suggest you get a hold of a copy of the siddur of the GR"A (סִדּוּר אִשֵּׁי יִשְׂרָאֵל here) and spend some time reading Maʿaseh Rav (p. 506).

IS THAT SOMETHING YOU HAVE GOTTEN INTO OR PLAN ON GETTING INTO?
Absolutely, but not before one has attained at least 40 years of age.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Maybe the more secular ʾAshk'nazzim, but this is not true for ḥassidim who mostly davven נוֹסַח סְפָרַד (heavily influenced by S'faraddim: e.g., no t'fillin on ḥol ḥamoʿed, derived from the Holy Zohar); and ḥabbad davven נוֹסַח הָאֲרִ"י which is similarly based on the S'faraddi custom. But even mitnaggdim (those ʾAshk'nazzim who follow the GR"A (Vilna Gaʾon)) have incorporated many kabbalistic concepts.

I suggest you get a hold of a copy of the siddur of the GR"A (סִדּוּר אִשֵּׁי יִשְׂרָאֵל here) and spend some time reading Maʿaseh Rav (p. 506).

Absolutely, but not before one has attained at least 40 years of age.

I KNOW THE HASSIDIC COMMUNITY AND CHABBAD INCORPORATE A LOT OF SEPHARDIC CUSTOMS NO DOUBT

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yes, I have a S'faraddi brother-in-law and some of the more mystical customs I find very interesting. I do hope to study with him soon.

k'tivah vaḥatimah ṭovah!
your name wouldnt have to do with this would it? :jbhmm:

i created a diagram that i used to explain kaballah to someone almost a year ago, i burned the paper it was on such that the only things left were Tiferet, Hod, Netzach, Yesod and Malkuth

i regretted drawing that diagram. I still have the remnant which i saved. The first Belisarius mercenary Yashied, his weapon was the runeword "Strength" in a sword.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

i created a diagram that i used to explain kaballah to someone almost a year ago, i burned the paper it was on such that the only things left were Tiferet, Hod, Netzach, Yesod and Malkuth

i regretted drawing that diagram. I still have the remnant which i saved. The first Belisarius mercenary Yashied, his weapon was the runeword "Strength" in a sword.
don't you ever try & act like the voice of reason

nikka you is crazy

ha

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
don't you ever try & act like the voice of reason

nikka you is crazy

ha

:old::old::old:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Burning the paper was not a good idea

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This woman literally tried to have an argument on why God is a woman with me today at work and made a scene. :russ:
why did you argue? Genesis 1 says: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them." :jbhmm:

So for one reason or another, God's image included them both

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Yes, it is the noun כֹּחוֹת according to the havarah ʾashk'nazzit, so that the vowel-diacritic holam (the dot above the כ) becomes 'oi' rather than 'o' and the haṭʿamah (accentuation) milʿeil (on the first syllable) rather than mil'raʿ (on the final syllable), which forces the second holam (the dot above the ו) to sound as if it were a sh'vaʾ (a 'snatched' semi-vowel represented in superscript by the phonetic symbol ə). Thus, the correct pronunciation of Koichos is 'KOY-chəs' (the ch having a guttural sound which resembles a person clearing his throat).

The noun כֹּחוֹת kohot is the plural declension of כֹּחַ ko'ah (accent penultimate), the latter of which occurs (for example) in the expression יְיַשֵּׁר כֹּחֲךָ / כֹּחֵךְ y'yasher kohacha / kohech (lit., 'May He strengthen your [masculine / feminine] power!'), incorporating the Biblical-style pronominal suffixal endings ־ךָ -cha 'your' (masculine singular) and ־ֵךְ -ech 'your' (feminine singular). In North America, Europe, South Africa and Australasia, the phrase is most commonly vocalized שְׁכֹּיַךְ shkoyach (accent penultimate) following its ʾIddish pronunciation.

That paper should not go to waste, it could help generate a great deal of heat when it burns!

• Dap

AJD

Superstar
Daps
damn hella banned and bushed nikkas on the first page

• Dap

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Yes, it is the noun כֹּחוֹת according to the havarah ʾashk'nazzit, so that the vowel-diacritic holam (the dot above the כ) becomes 'oi' rather than 'o' and the haṭʿamah (accentuation) milʿeil (on the first syllable) rather than mil'raʿ (on the final syllable), which forces the second holam (the dot above the ו) to sound as if it were a sh'vaʾ (a 'snatched' semi-vowel represented in superscript by the phonetic symbol ə). Thus, the correct pronunciation of Koichos is 'KOY-chəs' (the ch having a guttural sound which resembles a person clearing his throat).

The noun כֹּחוֹת kohot is the plural declension of כֹּחַ ko'ah (accent penultimate), the latter of which occurs (for example) in the expression יְיַשֵּׁר כֹּחֲךָ / כֹּחֵךְ y'yasher kohacha / kohech (lit., 'May He strengthen your [masculine / feminine] power!'), incorporating the Biblical-style pronominal suffixal endings ־ךָ -cha 'your' (masculine singular) and ־ֵךְ -ech 'your' (feminine singular). In North America, Europe, South Africa and Australasia, the phrase is most commonly vocalized שְׁכֹּיַךְ shkoyach (accent penultimate) following its ʾIddish pronunciation.

That paper should not go to waste, it could help generate a great deal of heat when it burns!
im glad you replied to this!

Officially it is because the diagram was linked to celestial bodies and the assumption of the other person I was discussing it with was one that I did not like. I created it because of a theory I had about the planet Uranus and that it originally was a larger planet that consisted of Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto and the various moons as well. The reasoning being is that Uranus is the only planet whose pole is perpendicular to the sun in the solar system. While its magnetic field is wobbling...Like a switch of sorts. Please observe so you can understand why it is so unusual (the yellow arrow points towards the sun, the blue arrow is the magnetic north):
PIA23683.gif

Before the arrival of Voyager 2, no measurements of the Uranian magnetosphere had been taken, so its nature remained a mystery. Before 1986, scientists had expected the magnetic field of Uranus to be in line with the solar wind, because it would then align with Uranus's poles that lie in the ecliptic.[108]

Voyager's observations revealed that Uranus's magnetic field is peculiar, both because it does not originate from its geometric centre, and because it is tilted at 59° from the axis of rotation.[108][109] In fact the magnetic dipole is shifted from Uranus's centre towards the south rotational pole by as much as one third of the planetary radius.[108] This unusual geometry results in a highly asymmetric magnetosphere, where the magnetic field strength on the surface in the southern hemisphere can be as low as 0.1 gauss (10 µT), whereas in the northern hemisphere it can be as high as 1.1 gauss (110 µT).[108] The average field at the surface is 0.23 gauss (23 µT).[108] Studies of Voyager 2 data in 2017 suggest that this asymmetry causes Uranus's magnetosphere to connect with the solar wind once a Uranian day, opening the planet to the Sun's particles.[110] In comparison, the magnetic field of Earth is roughly as strong at either pole, and its "magnetic equator" is roughly parallel with its geographical equator.[109] The dipole moment of Uranus is 50 times that of Earth.[108][109] Neptune has a similarly displaced and tilted magnetic field, suggesting that this may be a common feature of ice giants.[109] One hypothesis is that, unlike the magnetic fields of the terrestrial and gas giants, which are generated within their cores, the ice giants' magnetic fields are generated by motion at relatively shallow depths, for instance, in the water–ammonia ocean.[76][111] Another possible explanation for the magnetosphere's alignment is that there are oceans of liquid diamond in Uranus's interior that would deter the magnetic field.

If you search other planets their fields are much more stable and their poles are oriented largely in the same direction.
tumblr_inline_oszcox9JRS1tzhl5u_500.gifv

From my perspective, the magnetic field of the sun is so strong that the magnetic fields of the planets are aligned and possibly even generated by the sun. Why is Uranus so unusual then with its wobble?

The diagram I created was to explain how the current arrangement of the planets could fit into my concept of kabbalah at the time. The planets that are on the remnant are the ones closest to the sun. EDIT I just went and looked at it, I burnt the entire diagram :pachaha: I made a separate design on a strip of paper that included those sephiroth which was a remnant. Technically NEPTUNE is the only remnant. What I believed it specifically represented will remain a mystery.

Last edited: