The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
Y’all are making it a racial thing but your missing my point. As far as TikTok I don’t know nothing about it because I don’t have any social media.

Even if it’s a joke I still wouldn’t be playing with a bytch like this. This young nikka needs counseling.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Y’all are making it a racial thing but your missing my point. As far as TikTok I don’t know nothing about it because I don’t have any social media.

Even if it’s a joke I still wouldn’t be playing with a bytch like this. This young nikka needs counseling.
their TikTok handle in the video breh.. go head and DM them.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
why would he do that if he’s not searching for help? YOU want to offer him therapy so YOU take the initiative to hit him up.

I’m just using him as an example of how not to be. If he wants any help just tell him to look at this thread. Just be kind enough to show him the from me.

The Gentleman

Always a Gentleman!
Daps
Reppin
Being a Gentleman
These young brehs just be happy and relieved to be In The presence of these no good broads that they put up with anything...ya hate to see it.

That isn’t good enough. In fact that’s dangerous shyt. You got to have the same standards for her as you would any other bytch. And I’m not talking anything straight up square shyt.