This Young Sista Is Thick and delicious...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've shot a cpl times but to no avail. I've seen her around where I work a few times. Toronto's a pretty small city for those who live/work downtown. If I recall she lives by Yonge/King which is basically the heart of the city and I work a block north of there.

I got the number years ago 3 years ago i think and she was dating the XO dude. I remember her saying she was shopping for a trip to Jamaica (that she was going on with her bf). She responded with like one word answers then ignored me so i said eff it and deleted the number.

Usually if a girl got a BF i take the L off rip but she was so bad I had to try anyway, and I was hoping that her dude would eventually break up with her or vice versa. I found her IG and saw she was dating a rapper nikka so I figured it wouldnt work...hence the Jamaica trip made sense c ause he prolly has bread

I saw her again years later and asked if she was still with him. She said yea but I mentioned how we should link up for coffee or sumn. She gave the number again, but it was a new number. I believe i got ignored again so I just took the L. About a year later, i saw her on IG and she wasnt following the dude anymore/vice versa. And she had begun attention whoring even more so i figured she broke up with dude. But at this point she has been discovered...too many famous dudes prolly gonna be on that.

For some reason she never looked quite as good as the first time I saw her though. Crazy body nonetheless but not as thick or something. Maybe she lost weight. My brother and I still cant tell if her body real or not. My gf indian and has a similar body to her so its possible...but my girls stomach isnt THAT flat/toned.

I have no reason to lie on this site to dudes who dont know me
Social media is filling these girls up with octane
Got em gassed up

:wow:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Social media is filling these girls up with octane
Got em gassed up

:wow:
basically.
heres another girl i met. This one I actually had at the crib and almost smashed but right when i was about to make my move my brother came home.
She went to Turkey for a 2 month vacation the next week and I never got another shot

I know a few other girls who could be thots like this but they dont have it in them. My gf is a perfect example.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yall dudes really think these girls are unicorns or something. Step to them on some polite, confident shyt and most of these girls will give you the time of day / reject you softly. So it's always worth a try.

Girl in the OP was actually nice/well-mannered the times I spoke to her in person.
If this was 2009 before IG's pop off, I coulda prolly smashed cause she doesnt have the attitude you might expect from that kinda dimepiece. But like @Malcolmxxx_23 when it comes to dating in 2020 brehs just up against a diff monster
Your right

I met a girl before corona..works at lenscrafters
But got 11k IG followers
:mjlol:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Your right

I met a girl before corona..works at lenscrafters
But got 11k IG followers
:mjlol:
yup. girl in OP for the longest I wondered why she only had like 14K followers...but i guess she wasnt out there like that. I dont even know how she started getting so many follows.

there are girls who look almost as good as her but are private or just havent been discovered like that...so might only have like 400 followers and shyt lol. those the ones you gotta find

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yup. girl in OP for the longest I wondered why she only had like 14K followers...but i guess she wasnt out there like that. I dont even know how she started getting so many follows.

there are girls who look almost as good as her but are private or just havent been discovered like that...so might only have like 400 followers and shyt lol. those the ones you gotta find

Theres a thread here on this forum
Just dimes with under 20k followrs

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've shot a cpl times but to no avail. I've seen her around where I work a few times. Toronto's a pretty small city for those who live/work downtown. If I recall she lives by Yonge/King which is basically the heart of the city and I work a block north of there.

I got the number years ago 3 years ago i think and she was dating the XO dude. I remember her saying she was shopping for a trip to Jamaica (that she was going on with her bf). She responded with like one word answers then ignored me so i said eff it and deleted the number.

Usually if a girl got a BF i take the L off rip but she was so bad I had to try anyway, and I was hoping that her dude would eventually break up with her or vice versa. I found her IG and saw she was dating a rapper nikka so I figured it wouldnt work...hence the Jamaica trip made sense c ause he prolly has bread

I saw her again years later and asked if she was still with him. She said yea but I mentioned how we should link up for coffee or sumn. She gave the number again, but it was a new number. I believe i got ignored again so I just took the L. About a year later, i saw her on IG and she wasnt following the dude anymore/vice versa. And she had begun attention whoring even more so i figured she broke up with dude. But at this point she has been discovered...too many famous dudes prolly gonna be on that.

For some reason she never looked quite as good as the first time I saw her though. Crazy body nonetheless but not as thick or something. Maybe she lost weight. My brother and I still cant tell if her body real or not. My gf indian and has a similar body to her so its possible...but my girls stomach isnt THAT flat/toned.

I have no reason to lie on this site to dudes who dont know me

its hard to compete with famous nikkas:wow:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By the time they start to get the attention of celebrities, they have already ran through 50 locals. I've seen this long enough to know that most of these women who date celebs(if they didn't start with them early in life) have already been passed around the local market before they export themselves. Back when I was naive, I dated a chic that's married to a former pro athlete now(after getting traded around he's on to a new career). She's had been around long before she got to him. Rappers/athletes don't really get quality women like that. A multitude of them are well polished refurbished models.