This youth filter got the oldheads in shambles

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I get it. I had to stop watching after a few :mjcry:

Anything aging related will always get the onions cuttin. It’s not about vanity it’s about the nostalgia of situations you were dealing with at that time, people you knew who may not be here anymore, your own mortality…

Some of you really need to zoom out a lil bit man. Get off the internet. Tryin to be hard and emotionaless for other men :francis:
:scust:

Change your tampon breh...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Flabbyheads crying over a filter:mjlol:
They fukking pathetic. Im an 80s baby, never made a tiktok account ever let alone used filters :heh:

shyt the coli the only forum ive posted on in a decade, once this shyt gone outside of business my social media presence is gone :heh:

I dont even got a personal instagram, just a business one :heh:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Proof of your statement ???
You really need me to provide proof that men have always preferred women who didn't have wrinkles, grey hair, and sagging breasts?

Or that women always wanted men who had lots of energy and strength?

All of these things have been tied to youthfulness as opposed to old age. This is a natural thing. Advertising isn't needed for this.

You ever heard of one of the most famous myths of all time known as The Fountain of Youth?

Why would people bother coming up with such a legend if youth wasn't valued? And it wasn't just a Greek myth either. American Indians had similar myths.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
The only "oldheads" who are in shambles over stupid shıt like this are people who assed off their during their younger years, are stull stuck in dead-end jobs, living paycheck to paycheck, spent their life caring about how others view them, have zero saved for retirement, and due to their bleak outlooks for the future have no choice but to engage in 2nd childhood activities because looking back is a better option than looking forward.

A mature person who kept his or her head down, kept his or her hustle game up, sacrificed properly so that their money game grew as they did, couldn't care less how others were living their lives, and now has a healthy investment portfolio / retirement options couldn't care less about either social media BS or "apps" that don't help a person financially secure their future.

Have your wrongly applied "boomer" jokes all you want. I'll enjoy a comfortable retirement that I built off the sweat of my brow.

Those of you over 35 still living like paragraph one, do yourself a favor and grow up. It may seem daunting but no one's gonna do it for you. This ain't being condescending, this is being real. :unimpressed:

Mannnnnn @Magic Mulatto :mjcry:
:mjcry::mjcry:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You really need me to provide proof that men have always preferred women who didn't have wrinkles, grey hair, and sagging breasts?

Or that women always wanted men who had lots of energy and strength?

All of these things have been tied to youthfulness as opposed to old age. This is a natural thing. Advertising isn't needed for this.

You ever heard of one of the most famous myths of all time known as The Fountain of Youth?

Why would people bother coming up with such a legend if youth wasn't valued? And it wasn't just a Greek myth either. American Indians had similar myths.
I was looking for quotes from ancient texts. Ancient / Older philosophers etc. Quotes or story’s from mythologies or sacred texts. Because I’ll tell you, if I wanted to we could go at this for a while. Age was always seen as miraculous and older people revered. Before organized health care and modern medicine you can imagine why that was so. Of course younger women were desired for procreation but beyond that youth was scoffed upon as a period of naivety for the most part.

Last edited:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mannn fxkkk a filter, I just need to look at pic of me from 2yrs ago when I was heavy into keto, face was slim and fresh 20lbs lighter. I need to go buy some cauliflower again smh.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I was looking for quotes from ancient texts. Ancient / Older philosophers etc. Quotes or story’s from mythologies or sacred texts. Because I’ll tell you, if I wanted to saw this out we could go at this for a while. Age was always seen as miraculous and older people revered. Before organized health care and modern medicine you can imagine why that was so. Of course younger women were desired for procreation but beyond that youth was scoffed upon as a period of naivety for the most part.

I agreed in my first post that age was revered. I should've clarified.

When I said youth was prized, I meant purely PHYSICAL.

People valued the wisdom and knowledge of older people.

People valued the beauty and strength of younger people.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You sound like you overcompensating :dame:

I'm wearing a pink helmet as I mean mug you.
birdman-helmet