Thomas Paine thoughts on Religion

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
"The study of theology as it stands in Christian churches, is the study of nothing; it is founded on nothing; it rests on no principles; it proceeds by no authorities; it has no data; it can demonstrate nothing; and admits of no conclusion. Not any thing can be studied as a science without our being in possession of the principles upon which it is founded; and as this is not the case with Christian theology, it is therefore the study of nothing."

:banderas::ohlawd:straight ether

and before one of you simple minded dudes say "well i dont care about no damm slave owner cac".....

i respond that Thomas Paine was strict anti-slavery

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is misleading and a ploy to get these atheist dikks hard from stannin this dead cac.

Thats his thoughts on Christian theological thought, not on religion or even Christianity.

Hes is know for "common sense".... which is how he influenced all the revolutionary minded people.

One of the ten points that he repeated was that God wanted to give them a safe haven from British rule. Old cacs would sit around pubs talking about God giving them the safe haven n talk about Masonic teaching and how it related to religion, history and revolution..... then they literally designed the nation out of these models and symbols.

Smh.

Ntm, he rejected Judaism because they were corrupt, rejected Christians because they manipulated the bibl and because they were lost... he said. I believe in the one true God and him only and God is great..... like the shyt u hear Muslims proclaiming nonstop. He spent more time studying and writing about freemasons than about religion.

And he shytted on the corruption or organized religion..... not on religion itself ....... just like all great men in human history.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS