Thoughts on this pic?

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
this is like the 5th time this chick has made a thread about bw/wm couple in the locker room just to try to antagonize us. If she didn't have an agenda, she would be posting this in he salon.

@Max B
@Karbaash
@BocaRear

are most of your women in Toronto bedwenches or is this bish just lonely and looking for attention:gucci:

Loser, its called posting whats hot and current in 2017 and what will do numbers. Either comment or keep scrolling. And, lol at lonely. How tf am I lonely if Im barely even on here? You on the other hand has bed sores on your ass from sitting on it hours at a time whilst surfing The Coli. :umad:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
  1. "Rob Kardashian is dating a sista" -chiefqueen
  2. "Prince Harry is dating a sista"-chiefqueen
  3. "Tom Hanks has a son who is dating a sista"-chiefqueen
  4. "White men are dating IG models who are sistas"-chiefqueen
  5. Thoughts on this pic? - chiefqueen
I see you've been keeping tally too :banderas:

And, all of them were featured threads. :wow:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder which one of them owns the agnostic guitar :ehh:

I was thinking to myself, "Please let his be a trendy new brand of guitar I have never heard of"

but nooooooooooooooooooooo...a guitar with a belief system

acoustic<---typed with my eyes closed, so if I mispell I did not see it.

• Dap
Reactions: One

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Loser, its called posting whats hot and current in 2017 and what will do numbers. Either comment or keep scrolling. And, lol at lonely. How tf am I lonely if Im barely even on here? You on the other hand has bed sores on your ass from sitting on it hours at a time whilst surfing The Coli. :umad:
lol. got this bedwench roach face so hot that she had to resort to negs.
Atleast be creative in your trolling like some of the other female trolls. This is your cheapest way to get attention because you don't have any wit, talent or creativity. If you were getting dikked down, you wouldn't be trolling on a male forum. But I bet the females in the salon don't even fukk with your corny ass either. Take your ass back to beyondblckandwhite so you could continue living vicariously through other confused c00nettes.

fukking cornball
giphy.gif

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
lol. got this bedwench roach face so hot that she had to resort to negs.
Atleast be creative in your trolling like some of the other female trolls. This is your cheapest way to get attention because you don't have any wit, talent or creativity. If you were getting dikked down, you wouldn't be trolling on a male forum. But I bet the females in the salon don't even fukk with your corny ass either. Take your ass back to beyondblckandwhite so you could continue living vicariously through other confused c00nettes.

fukking cornball
giphy.gif

'Roach face'... :russ:

Sorry we're not talking about you or your mother rn, ya stupid hutu. Next!