Thread Rights

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just out of curiosity...
Is there a way to allow multiple users the right to edit the OP of a thread?
For example, I have a video game deals thread that I maintain, but sometimes I don't have time. It would be dope if I could have a fellow coli-breh help me out with keeping the OP updated.

As always keep up the good work.
P.S. let me get some coli cash and rep for sticking with you during the great server molasses slow down of 2016.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just out of curiosity...
For example, I have a video game deals thread that I maintain, but sometimes I don't have time. It would be dope if I could have a fellow coli-breh help me out with keeping the OP updated.

P.S. let me get some coli cash and rep for sticking with you during the great server molasses slow down of 2016.

We can't afford to have posters that won't be able to keep up with their job responsibilities. :ufdup:

You belong to us now. It's in your sign up contract. Only way out is :demonic:.

cook

Banned
Daps
Just out of curiosity...

Only mods could do that. There's no way to give someone mod powers for just one post

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Only mods could do that. There's no way to give someone mod powers for just one post
full