#ThriftyGang with a W? Living in a storage unit

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand how you can. My storage unit place got cameras. Plus where do you park your car? I don't understand the logistics around this.
He might not have a car but here in Houston there’s usually a super small lot to park on. MOST of these places have a live in 24/7 attendant so this sort of thing doesn’t happen.

Knowing how homely his Pawg is, he probably pimpin her out to the attendant as well to make sure he maintains his status quo while he runs cut blocks and wind sprints in the hallways banging 21 Savage :heh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That’s definitely not legal, I’ve never seen any storage space allow renters to live in their storage unit.

This is 🧢

lowkey nikkas have been blowing up their spot for a while on here.

This ain't the first time I've heard about it.

It's people in your city doing it right now.

Spence

Superstar
Daps

That’s why these dumb bytches don’t have an empire to call their own :mjlol:

Me and my now wife started with a mattress on the floor, some hand me down ikea furniture, and worked our way up from there (granted we had a nice loft apartment in a “decent” area of town) :ufdup:

You have to struggle at least a little to appreciate how far you’ve come. I look back fondly on those simpler but defining times knowing we had a great journey to where we are now.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
He might not have a car but here in Houston there’s usually a super small lot to park on. MOST of these places have a live in 24/7 attendant so this sort of thing doesn’t happen.

Knowing how homely his Pawg is, he probably pimpin her out to the attendant as well to make sure he maintains his status quo while he runs cut blocks and wind sprints in the hallways banging 21 Savage :heh:
that man ain't pimping out a damn thing :what: