Daps

full

Last edited:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I'm just shocked that it's all women who LOVE this song:dwillhuh::shaq::lolbron:. They love this song even more than "WAP," especially in clubs

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm just shocked that it's all women who LOVE this song:dwillhuh::shaq::lolbron:. They love this song even more than "WAP," especially in clubs

one is from an underground artist who id imagine never thought the song would blow up to a whopping 4 million views on YouTube

while WAP was a collab with 2 of the biggest female hip hop artists in the world, with placements on every platform, constant radio spins and a huge budget

critical thinking is an art of the past I guess.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
oh this song :beli:

yeah between this song and wap mainstream music starting to get wack again

first half of the year had some real heat

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
one is from an underground artist who id imagine never thought the song would blow up to a whopping 4 million views on YouTube

while WAP was a collab with 2 of the biggest female hip hop artists in the world, with placements on every platform, constant radio spins and a huge budget

critical thinking is an art of the past I guess.

You going by computer analytics. I'm talking about real world experiences.

"WAP" had the mega push and did what it was supposed to do with that and highkey has fizzled out.

"Throat Baby" blew up organically and still going strong. It's a primetime song that's still gaining steam. Same way "Then Leave" gets a bigger reaction than "WAP."

And I'm strictly talking about the Black demographic btw