[Throwback] DJ Quik - dollaz and sense

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lifetime Eiht fan, still prefer Eiht's music to Quik (although I've grown to appreciate Blake's music in recent years). Quik kinda won at this point, I say kinda as I'm still not willing to concede defeat although the general consensus is that Blake won. What amazes me is how there weren't really any bodies droppin as a result of their issue. Only the dude stomped out at the DR party. Still there isn't really any stories that came out of this beef which is amazing. Eiht spoke on the Suge boxed in situation, but that's about it other than ol boy getting stomped out.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Lifetime Eiht fan, still prefer Eiht's music to Quik (although I've grown to appreciate Blake's music in recent years). Quik kinda won at this point, I say kinda as I'm still not willing to concede defeat although the general consensus is that Blake won. What amazes me is how there weren't really any bodies droppin as a result of their issue. Only the dude stomped out at the DR party. Still there isn't really any stories that came out of this beef which is amazing. Eiht spoke on the Suge boxed in situation, but that's about it other than ol boy getting stomped out.
Quik is crazy as fukk

He punked out biggie right before he was killed