THROWBACK: Joakim Noah "Cleveland Really Sucks"

Daps
I still never hear anyone saying they going to cleveland on vacation

So he wasn't lying.

nope- I never even heard anybody mention the state of OHIO and vacation in the same sentence..:mjlol:

one better, my girl a few weeks bacc got invited to a wedding in August...in Cleveland- told me she wanted to come- I told her I aint using my vacation time, taking days off, and spedning $$$ to go to....CLEVELAND :comeon::martin::scust:

Daps
Fukk Noah.....

Thats why he is trash now

And Cleveland are NBA Champions

:umad:

ITS OK HIS TWIN plays for the cavs anyway :noah:

usa-today-9059121.0.jpg

Edub

Veteran
Daps
nope- I never even heard anybody mention the state of OHIO and vacation in the same sentence..:mjlol:

one better, my girl a few weeks bacc got invited to a wedding in August...in Cleveland- told me she wanted to come- I told her I aint using my vacation time, taking days off, and spedning $$$ to go to....CLEVELAND :comeon::martin::scust:
Ohio ain't for the frills and shyt....fukk a tourist, it's a grind to shine state. But that trophy in the Buckeye State.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

Yeah cause nobody wants to visit the NFL or Rock n Roll hall of fames:martin:

We the champs deal with it:umad: