[Throwback] Mic Geronimo - Its Real

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Mic Geronimo was boring 95% of the time, but he'd occasionally shine (e.g. on Ghetto Millionaire)

The best part of this song is the first 30 secs. The part at 2:53-3:03 is cool, too. And the video (esp the opening 30 secs) is memorable in the nostalgic sense.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Anybody remember Mic and his girl apartment hunting on Mtv? Classic years, oh how I miss em. :mjcry: :wow::snoop:
yeah, mic being on the sex in the 90's special. i remember seeing that and being like :patrice:i guess mic don't give a fukk about keeping it real and just wanted to get some fame. funny how I back then I thought being on there and arguing with your girl and catching feelings kinda killed the facade of him being a "real nikka" when nowadays that shyt is the norm with rappers being on those love and hiphop shows on vh1 and simpin all over twitter and instagram...how times have changed.

"Masta I.C.", "Wherever U Are Remix", "Time To Build" and "Men vs Many" were my joints off this lp...

and the "shyt is real remix" with the computer love sample>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the version posted in this thread.