Throwback: Roscoe - Head to Toe (feat. Sleepy Brown)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

full
la da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:wow: Classic

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
This was also a hit on LA on radio. I remember them promoting the hell out this record. It was used in one of the trailers for "Hollywood Homicide with Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnet .

Bro Lokey should have had next. But Kurupt family got suffer from a history of mental Illness . Because Kurupt a drunk and Roscoe look hella flabby and sick :flabbynsick: for a nikka that has to be in late to mid 30's . Him at the 37 sec mark

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This was also a hit on LA on radio. I remember them promoting the hell out this record. It was used in one of the trailers for "Hollywood Homicide with Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnet .

Bro Lokey should have had next. But Kurupt family got suffer from a history of mental Illness . Because Kurupt a drunk and Roscoe look hella flabby and sick :flabbynsick: for a nikka that has to be in late to mid 30's . Him at the 37 sec mark

:picard: last time I seen him he was passing out from dabs. Got damn.

Yeah, now that you mention the shyt, all his singles got play in LA.

That shyt used to be on power all the time too.

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope album - he was ghostwriting for detox but obviously it never came out. He also had a tape called the Infuence which was good too.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:picard: last time I seen him he was passing out from dabs. Got damn.

Yeah, now that you mention the shyt, all his singles got play in LA.

That shyt used to be on power all the time too.

:russ: you took back with this one. When young Piff Tannen was in Junior high listening Tito's Top 4 @ 4