Thunder Rosa Says WWE Is ‘Playing With Fire’ With NXT-Ridge Holland Angle

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Agree. Wrestlers now have become the marks, worrying about star ratings, and getting canceled too name a couple of things. Speaking of Owen, when he broke Austin's neck, Wwf started selling Owen 3:16 I Just Btoke Your Neck T Shirts. Making money, Get cheers, and getting boos are part of the business. Injuries happen....

I'm leaning this way though. Holland isn't a top guy, hell he's not even a mid carder. Another failed developmental Euro wrestler who should be changing batteries in the mic or doing security for wwe events.
No personality, can't cut a good promo, and his wrestling is below average. No one cares. Everyone thinks The Gane is a genius booker cause he reunited The Brawling brutes, but what have they done.. besides make fans go get popcorn when their wrestling or change the channel. Wwe developmental has been a black hole financially for the longest but but but
Developmental gave us a bunch of people that are main eventing right now. The problem is that HHH is really the OG Tony Khan when it comes to catering to the smarks. People blamed Vince for a lot of the NXT callups flaming out, but the truth is that a lot of those gimmicks only work for a crowd of 400 people.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Developmental gave us a bunch of people that are main eventing right now. The problem is that HHH is really the OG Tony Khan when it comes to catering to the smarks. People blamed Vince for a lot of the NXT callups flaming out, but the truth is that a lot of those gimmicks only work for a crowd of 400 people.
:mjlol:

Man get the fukk out of here

He put Kross in a retard helmet and had him jobbing day one

He put Keith Lee in a skirt

He broke up Enzo & Cass cause he has a fetish for tall nikkas.

The only person Vince took from NXT and actually made better was Austin Theory

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh this is traditional wrestling though, you take what people think is real (even though they are wrong because they are marks and accidents happen) and you work it into an angle. I think she's wrong on this and they can use this to get him over because the audience believes it.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I got no problem with it. It's actually old school carny territory shyt. I suggested they should've run this angle with Nia since everyone in the IWC swears she really hurts people like this.

It's not like they let Ridge drink someone's real blood or simulate doing lines with ugly skanks
Nia DOES hurt people like that. The hell you talking about “the IWC swears” lmaooo

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:mjlol:

Man get the fukk out of here

He put Kross in a retard helmet and had him jobbing day one

He put Keith Lee in a skirt

He broke up Enzo & Cass cause he has a fetish for tall nikkas.

The only person Vince took from NXT and actually made better was Austin Theory

Kross is a bum and so is Keith Lee. Keith Lee is 100% confirmed a bum, no debating. Cass was a bum but was tall and Enzo had backstage problems out the ass and no one liked him. He couldn’t work a lick either.