Washington, DC
dirkandjessicaolsson-1.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nick Collison

nickcollisonRobbieHarriford-1.png

:smugfavre:

Haha, there is like one site with maybr 5 or 6 bum ass white athletes with non white women. I swear nikkas think a white woman is the ultimate trophy though on some "look mama, I finally made it" type shyt.

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Haha, there is like one site with maybr 5 or 6 bum ass white athletes with non white women. I swear nikkas think a white woman is the ultimate trophy though on some "look mama, I finally made it" type shyt.

Of course. It's the ultimate validation breh. 99% of our problems today exist from low-self esteem. The pathology that leads some of our best, brightest and wealthiest into the arms of others stems from low-self esteem. It's so :demonic:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm disgusted at the low key racism in this thread. People fall in love with who they fall in love with.

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Compared to the 100's of black athletes with white women.

Also if you look at the website posted here you have former colonial African nations a year into their independence and their first elected President and First Lady is a mixed-race couple. :snoop::deadmanny:

This isn't a PC thing. We are talking about an African Nation 100% black. How is a white first lady representative of that nation?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Also if you look at the website posted here you have former colonial African nations a year into their independence and their first elected President and First Lady is a mixed-race couple. :snoop::deadmanny:

This isn't a PC thing. We are talking about an African Nation 100% black. How is a white first lady representative of that nation?
Do white women have golden p*ssy or something? I've smashed a few in the past and the shyt wasn't anything special. I just don't get the obsession. Them hoes shelve life is like 32 years old and shyt.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Nikkaz can't stand interracial relationships, but fawn over mixed women.

1cKym.gif

BlackElitism

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Nikkaz can't stand interracial relationships, but fawn over mixed women.

1cKym.gif

That's the elephant in the room. Because there are no strict classifications of the black race especially in America, those women aren't classified as being "mixed" which they should be. It's a way of supporting white supremacy without the scrutiny. :bryan:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For every black dude married to a white woman you can name 10 married to a black one. This is a fact supported by statistics, not the sensationalism around interracial relationships that you guys seem to be obsessed with.