Tiago Splitter

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I said that.

It wouldnt be too far fetched to pick a starting line up out of the Spurs subs

You conveniently left Manu out of your 2nd unit but he starts on most teams.

Tiago is also statistically top 8 in the West PER wise and thats with Duncan counting as a center.

were you suitedkings pre-Coli Spring? because he did too.

. Our 2nd unit could start in this league.
Splitter
SJax
Diaw
Bonner (ugh)
Neal

:scusthov:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
they also said Neal/Green/S.Jax/Diaw/Splitter could be a starting 5 in the NBA.

Spurs fans. :scusthov:

I said that, but I said Manu, not Green because Manu comes off the bench. And that statement is 100% true. Manu is the 3rd best SG in the game. Splitter averaged 9 and 5 off the bench. He would start on a lot of teams. Diaw and S Jax are decent scorers. Neal is a clutch shooter. I said they could be a starting 5, not a playoff team. How can you honestly say that isn't a better starting 5 than some of the worst teams in the league like the Raptors, Bobcats, Nets, Raptors, and Wizards?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
I said that, but I said Manu, not Green because Manu comes off the bench. And that statement is 100% true. Manu is the 3rd best SG in the game. Splitter averaged 9 and 5 off the bench. He would start on a lot of teams. Diaw and S Jax are decent scorers. Neal is a clutch shooter. I said they could be a starting 5, not a playoff team. How can you honestly say that isn't a better starting 5 than some of the worst teams in the league like the Raptors, Bobcats, Nets, Raptors, and Wizards?

Manu, Splitter, Diaw, SJax, Neal...why not.

And all I know about Splitter is that he kind of looked like a bum his rookie season, but he's made significant progress. MVP of Spanish league, and if the Spurs believe in the guy, that means there's something to believe in. I won't second guess Pop. :win:

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps

out of those teams you mentioned, you could make a case the Spurs bench >>> the Cats and maybe the Raps/Nets if Bargs/Lopez are hurt.

so unless you guys are going to say "our subs could beat a squad that's in permanent tank mode and another one that traded away all of their depth/picks so they could better advertise their relocation" from now on, you're being disingenuous as fukk. :stopitslime:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
manu top 3 behind kobe and wade

nikkas sleep on manu this

he low key was the first nikka i seen with them slash/side steps dwade be doin

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
out of those teams you mentioned, you could make a case the Spurs bench >>> the Cats and maybe the Raps/Nets if Bargs/Lopez are hurt.

so unless you guys are going to say "our subs could beat a squad that's in permanent tank mode and another one that traded away all of their depth/picks so they could better advertise their relocation" from now on, you're being disingenuous as fukk. :stopitslime:

Oh, so now we're adding qualifiers and asterisks to indicate whether or not a team is in tank mode or if they traded away key players. And I'm the one being disingenuous. :sitdown:

The Spurs bench is probably better or equal to about 4 or 5 teams starting lineups, so it's not absurd to say they could be an NBA starting 5, period.