Tiffany Haddish c00ning it up on Seth Meyers - "i want the players with no baby mamas!!"

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:mjlol: so now wanting a partner with no previous children is c00ning?

:patrice: brother. I can be hungry for some KFC chicken sandwiches

but I'm not about to get on national television and "i sholl want some fried chicken!! that chicken be good as hell! sheeeiit!!"

it's her delivery. she's over the top with it and never cuts it off. every single syllable that comes out of her mouth is some ghetto shyt

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Exactly

“c00n” is the buzzword on here :yeshrug:

that word is overused around here

and i've seen kat williams, martin, T.I., other "hood" celebs on talk shows and never be over the top like this

but this shyt here is c00ning. seth meyers almost had a hernia laughing at her too - she ain't even all that funny here either :manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Talking implicitly about black men : "playa", "baby mama" :mjpls:

to a predominately white audience and host too....that shyt must be cool, keeping it real i suppose. :coffee:

to put it in perspective, imagine a latina comedian getting on there talking about "i need to find a man who ain't in a cartel and won't get deported by ICE!!"

serious question somebody explain how that's any different? :jbhmm:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
She wasn't c00ning at all :dahell:

She was specifically talking about football players at the super bowl

And said she want ones with no babies so she can make them some

And she look good in those clips :wow:

so hold up...when she's talking about turning down the role in GET OUT

"nah i don't do all dat, dats white people takin' people souls and opening up brains, i'm cool!!!"

with the exaggerated hand movements and shyt

that sit well with you? that was hilarious right there? just asking - don't chew my head off fam :pachaha:

and for the record I knew exactly what she meant by players, she was talking about the super bowl - that doesn't make what she said any better
full

Last edited: