Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness | Official Trailer | Netflix

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she should be blubbering all on camera 23 years later? Like I said, until concrete evidence emerges it’s all in the air. Just because an entire episode featuring jealous rivals and mad ex fam/business partners put claims out there doesn’t make it truthful
There's plenty of evidence.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
There's plenty of evidence.

Breh, I’ve been following this scene for years not a week ago(which is the reason I care so much) White women get away with a lot of shyt. Too much. But not law enforcement agency is letting them get away with killing a rich white older man. So if they have evidence she would be convicted. So either she is a master assassin or she really didn’t do it

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You don’t know what happened. The doc failed to mention the meat grinder was gone weeks before he disappeared(you cannot put a whole human body through a meat grinder) and the septic tank was installed years later. She could have killed him. He could have been killed by the cartel he was involved with. Or he could still be alive on some remote island fukking prostitute.
act like tigers and lions wont eat a nicca

"sardine oil"

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Another example of giving dumb bytches money

Yes joe wasnt the worst, but they should all be in jail
This blockhead actually likes that scumbag regardless of how awful he is.
And even without the trumped up murder-for-hire charges, Joe still was sentenced to 4 years for the animal cruelty stuff which he is def guilty of.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Breh, I’ve been following this scene for years not a week ago(which is the reason I care so much) White women get away with a lot of shyt. Too much. But not law enforcement agency is letting them get away with killing a rich white older man. So if they have evidence she would be convicted. So either she is a master assassin or she really didn’t do it

never thought about the cartel angle. :patrice:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Here is my theory, Carol Baskin did not kill her husband. Her husband was notoriously cheap and hid gold bars from her. Mofo probably had some gold bounty some where in the islands as his retirement fund. I bet that mofo is in brazil with a gaggle of bytches. Yeah the part that is missing is how did he make his money? I bet he was in the drug game. If you own one of those little planes, you were in the drug game especially during that time period.

They are all a bunch of crooks but you know that fakkit was abusing animals. Those fukkers could barely take care of themselves, can you imagine how hard it is to take care of 100 plus tigers and other animals. I bet those animals were starving at times.:mjcry:

Feeding tigers lunchables and shyt. Damn shame.

That one blonde guy with the sunglasses took that shyt to heart. You know that mofo has seen some shyt and it eats his soul. Can you imagine taking care of creature from birth or at least when they were young to see them get shot in the head by that fakkit?

Honestly this show makes the gays look bad too, two fags who are not even fags getting married. :dahell:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You don’t know what happened. The doc failed to mention the meat grinder was gone weeks before he disappeared(you cannot put a whole human body through a meat grinder) and the septic tank was installed years later. She could have killed him. He could have been killed by the cartel he was involved with. Or he could still be alive on some remote island fukking prostitute.
what cartel

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I ignored the hype for as long as possible but gat damn :whew:.

Non stop fuccery. Breh deserved a bid but prolly not for that long. That foo' Jeff a whole hoe and a half.