Tiger not only plays flabby & sick...he looks it

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This is actually a pro sanctioned fight? What kind of pro boxing system do they have in Latvia :dwillhuh: Judging from a few videos it seems this guy is used by the whole gym to pad their record. They take it easy on him and then hit him with a body shot and he goes down and that's that.

wrong thread :laff:

black and asian dont usually crack :patrice:

its over
BBkOLxn.img
man @3Rivers please get in here

Nikkaz get poetic when it comes to sh*ttin' on another nikkaz:laff:
:laff:
Gotdamn he look like one of them old black women when they take their wigs off. Cut it off Eldrick
:laff: :laff:
nikka doing his best steve francis impersonation :mjlol:

Sc5ZOdc.jpg
beat me to it :francis:

Dudes wanna fight that bald head so bad. They must be doping him up in rehab, brehs face swollen like a cabbage patch.
This. He's on drugs. Easy to see that.
This is why I never wear hats. I haven't been able to prove it but I have a feeling wearing hats all the time contributes to a receeding hairline. Only hats I wear are the pullover hats in the winter. No caps. Head full of hair.
I've read the same thing.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
There's been scientific studies that says that c00ning speeds up the aging process exponentially. Due to the amount of shucking and jiving, it makes the molecular structure & bone density weak hence why they age so poorly. It is what it is :flabbyntiger:.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: and im dead lol. Best comment ever sir....

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
since when did Tiger become a c00n?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is why I never wear hats. I haven't been able to prove it but I have a feeling wearing hats all the time contributes to a receeding hairline. Only hats I wear are the pullover hats in the winter. No caps. Head full of hair.
Facts!, genetics on the mother's side does control it, BUT hats can make a genetically sound hairline go south quick.