TikTok Says It's Not the Algorithm, Teens Are Just Pro-Palestine

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Decentralized media and information right from the source along with the moral ground, knowing what's right and what's wrong. You can't beat that nor spin it because you don't have control over it.

Additionally it's compounded by the amount of struggles people are facing here.

People are down bad stateside yet see all the hundreds of billions of dollars we're sending out and weapons to genocide a population?
Yeah, people from both parties are tired of getting screwed over and don't want their tax dollars (that takes a chunk of their yearly salary away where each dollar means less due to how expensive everything already is) paying for this.

Like I said in the other thread:

Do you know how shytty-looking you must come across and how down bad some people are feeling if Republican voters want to stop bombs being dropped in the Middle East?

They getting dunked on by every single party. Like that graph in the OP showed as well, it ain't only teens getting upset about this.

Last edited:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most of them are ignorant.
The LGBTQ+ for Palestine tells me all I need to know. A little research on what HAMAS is about will get all these people questioning the Hamas propaganda.
It's definitely shortsighted when you see progressives and alphabet gang going hard for Palestine, but those types love underdogs and love to get loud online, so it works to the advantage of the cause.

I do hope they realize what that part of the world thinks about them tho...

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Pretty clear that mainstream media has one narrative, and social media has another
it's actually fukkin bizzare

i thought i was living in a simulation for 2 weeks

how the fukk do people on tik tok see dead kids and clear evidence of high key nazi shyt from israel - cutting off water, bombing hospitals, etc

but on CNN they're doing a sob story on an israeli family that has to live in a hotel cause they lost their house and they dont have enough rooms for each family member

WHAT THE FUKK

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Being Pro-Palestine does not equal being Pro-Hamas :comeon:

People see the all the raw videos of children suffering and dying; entire bloodlines being wiped out. No shyt…people are critical of the Israeli state’s disproportionate actions

We are in an age where the people don’t have to rely on mass media organizations with clear biases for news. Social media has democratized, uncensored and distributed news at a speed we’ve never seen

Imagine if social media was prevalent during Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Most of them are ignorant.
The LGBTQ+ for Palestine tells me all I need to know. A little research on what HAMAS is about will get all these people questioning the Hamas propaganda.
They see themselves in other oppressed populations. It doesn't matter if they're morally pure. People are also fed up with the government's relentless pro Israel stance, especially when Americans are asked to sacrifice their freedoms. Look at all these pushes for censorship.:yeshrug:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it's actually fukkin bizzare

i thought i was living in a simulation for 2 weeks

how the fukk do people on tik tok see dead kids and clear evidence of high key nazi shyt from israel - cutting off water, bombing hospitals, etc

but on CNN they're doing a sob story on an israeli family that has to live in a hotel cause they lost their house and they dont have enough rooms for each family member

WHAT THE FUKK
It's disgusting and makes me lose faith in everything. Not to say that there aren't folks in Israel hurting, but the blatant one-sidedness of the mainstream media and the absolute cowardice of political officials to say anything to the contrary is sickening. This is clearly a nuanced issue but they refuse to give it anything of the sort

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Pretty clear that mainstream media has one narrative, and social media has another
Mainstream media serves the interests of the rich.

Israelis are 'killed' while Palestinians 'die'
There's a 'labor shortage' yet unemployment rates and the number of people giving up on finding work remains the same.
Israel is fighting a 'war' with Hamas.

How is it a war if the other side is not an army with trained soldiers, weapons manufactured within the state by businesses, or access to drones, jets, tanks, or surface to air missiles or battleships? It's not a war, it's one side continuing to drop bombs until nothing is left. Anyone with basic sense can see what's going on. They'll turn the city into rubble, move in to "secure the area" and then just continue to build new properties there in direct violation of international law.

The UN is a clown organization and only has teeth when it comes to poor nations. Rich countries like China, Saudi Arabia, the United States and Israel can do whatever they want because they're the ones funding the thing anyway.

Code

Banned
Daps
This should not come as a surprise. And when you're seein HD vid of dead kids... yeah shouldn't come as a surprise at all.

If that was true all ages would be pro Palestine but they're not

teenage years is when you're most idealistic and then life beats it out of you

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first time I learned about the details of the conflict was from a Palestinian dude I met. I was at a gathering with his family and they were telling stories about Israeli settlers.

Dude said he had traditional family property in Palestine that was simply taken from him by settlers. They throw up a few mobile homes ON YOUR PROPERTY then start bringing in more people and just annex YOUR property. And then they start on the next adjacent property.

And they are relentless. They keep "settling" and driving the Palestinians out. Decade after decade.

One solution would be for them to just stop where they are. But they absolutely refuse to stop.

So the rest of the "conflict" is a reaction by Palestinians to this process of systematically pushing them further and further.

The average American would also be ready to crash out in those same circumstances.

The average American was ready to crash out over toilet paper, hand sanitizer and chicken sandwiches :francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If that was true all ages would be pro Palestine but they're not

teenage years is when you're most idealistic and then life beats it out of you
All ages ARE pro palestine. There are jews protesting right now demanding a ceasefire. People are reading articles and watching footage that shows how one sided this so called "war" is.