Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Timbaland's greatest album and the last appearance of Magoo (RIP). This was Timbaland in his prime and with his greatest collaborative producer, Danja. 3x's platinum and gave him his first #1 Billboard hit single (from his albums) with Give it to Me (feat Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado). Apologize by One Republic and Timbaland also peaked at #2.

Notable tracks:
Give it to Me

Apologize

Scream

Bounce

The Way I Are

from the International Editions:
Laugh At Em feat Jay-Z

Come Around feat M.I.A.

Daps
I think the 1st half of the album was pretty damn good (basically took the Justin/Nelly Furtado/etc. energy from 2006 and flowed it into those tracks), but the 2nd half (where he experimented a bit outside of rap) was a bit too helter skelter. Also, the mixing on the album was pretty bad, contrary to most Timbo produced songs of the past.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the 1st half of the album was pretty damn good (basically took the Justin/Nelly Furtado/etc. energy from 2006 and flowed it into those tracks), but the 2nd half (where he experimented a bit outside of rap) was a bit too helter skelter. Also, the mixing on the album was pretty bad, contrary to most Timbo produced songs of the past.

The songs that I still listen to are from the first half of the album. The bonus songs could've replaced some of the weaker songs on the 2nd half.

This song sounds and feels like 90's Timbaland:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
“Give It To Me” was so damn good and that song puts me right back to good times in college when I hear it.