Time for @Billy Ocean to go up on that summer jam screen

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
They helped expose and take out @Billy Ocean so it served it's purpose.

They both should have banned weeks ago anyways for that near altercation that could have put unwanted attention on this site.

If a bunch of maga, trump loving, suspected white supremacist JOINED TOGETHER against him
And as time goes on, that is proven more and more.

Why would he get banned?

I told you from the beginning this was a Coli Xenophobia Crew production/plot

Ran by Nicole, Blacestofpanthers, KONY etc

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
There was no near altercation, dude did a quick fly-by picture/video and hurried home to start his creative writing exercise :pachaha:

Even if that was the case, when ol boy told Billy he was 6 blocks away at 11PM that was Billys opportunity to pull his card and make a video in front of his building telling ol boy to bring his bytch ass on over. Ol boy would have gotten exposed but Billy never did that. Instead Billy signed off and never responded.

This is what I think really happened. Billy actually met Ruger at 11PM because Billy couldnt just go out like a p*ssy, he had to save face.... but as soon as Billy stepped out the building door, Ruger shot him with a tranquilizer dart, threw him in a van and one of Rugers booty bandit homies violated Billy on camera that ended with a creampie. Ruger then whispered in a sobbing and gag tied Billys ear "Your e thug days are over, if I see you make just one post ever again on The Coli, I'm releasing this video footage of you taking it up the bum" The van circled back to his block and they threw Billys ass leaking body in front of the steps of his building. And that's the real reason Billy hasn't logged back on in over a week.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Even if that was the case, when ol boy told Billy he was 6 blocks away at 11PM that was Billys opportunity to pull his card and make a video in front of his building telling ol boy to bring his bytch ass on over. Ol boy would have gotten exposed but Billy never did that. Instead Billy signed off and never responded.

This is what I think really happened. Billy actually met Ruger at 11PM because Billy couldnt just go out like a p*ssy, he had to save face.... but as soon as Billy stepped out the building door, Ruger shot him with a tranquilizer dart, threw him in a van and one of Rugers booty bandit homies violated Billy on camera that ended with a creampie. Ruger then whispered in a sobbing and gag tied Billys ear "Your e thug days are over, if I see you make just one post ever again on The Coli, I'm releasing this video footage of you taking it up the bum" The van circled back to his block and they threw Billys ass leaking body in front of the steps of his building. And that's the real reason Billy hasn't logged back on in over a week.

Be honest, you a female?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
@Billy Ocean threatened to kick @Lastsecondrugers ass and to prove that he meant business @Billy Ocean gave his home address and told dude to pull up anytime he wanted to get that work. 2 hours later @lastsecondruger.pulled up with videotaped proof and simultaneously he posted on thecoli in real time telling @Billy Ocean to come on outside and give him his ass kicking. @Billy Ocean started making excuses for why he couldn't come out and then he called the police on ruger. @Billy Ocean got so scared that he hasn't come back to thecoli since. He has been signing in under a bunch of different aliases though and lecturing people on the evilness of violence. The thread is in the rafters if you want to read it.
2 hours?
:dead:
Why Rugers banned though?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Ayo wtf
WHY SO GRAPHI

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 hours?
:dead:
Why Rugers banned though?
Because @Billy Ocean snitched to the mods about feeling vulnerable, or missing menstrual cycles, being #metoo'd or some dumbshyt. Whatever ruger did to that fool @Billy Ocean your boy Billy thought it smart to abandon his whole damn screen name, his tough persona and the whole damn coli. He is now signing in under aliases and preaching non-violence and civil disobedience and being one with GOD and all of that type of stuff.