TIME FOR FUKKERY: Who Are The DUMBEST Users You Encountered On Here?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Glad I make you and them bytch ass loser fakkits @JACK! And @1984 mad enough to remember me. shyt hadn't thought about your p*ssy ass since I had you mad as shyt that you a lying p*ssy who can't get girls. Waste of life back to the ignore list p*ssy. Don't be mad at me your parents are nothing and made an even worthless child blame them.

That guy has some serious anger problems too.
Nah I just don't like you as a poster and think you a punk ass bytch always looking for acknowledgement like a high school chick. Go run tell that you bytch.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Glad I make you and them bytch ass loser fakkits @JACK! And @1984 mad enough to remember me. shyt hadn't thought about your p*ssy ass since I had you mad as shyt that you a lying p*ssy who can't get girls. Waste of life back to the ignore list p*ssy. Don't be mad at me your parents are nothing and made an even worthless child blame them.

Nah I just don't like you as a poster and think you a punk ass bytch always looking for acknowledgement like a high school chick. Go run tell that you bytch.
Your anger is getting the best of you again Philip. Take a deep breath and get it together

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
63a2b7c902b423a47813ddf15a4a606c.jpg

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You rang bytch?

Yea. Come up here son. I'm deadass serious
I will fukking break every goddamn bone in your body and when I'm done you will be walking home butt ass naked walking cross the george washington bridge with absolutely no fukking money to your name. Yes. Don't fukk with me. Seriiously. I ain't no joke. I will make sure you fukking bleed profusely.

And that's me in the pic bytch. So you know I ain't fukking around. I will pm you my nbumber if you want. I need to beat the shyt out of someone..I need to work out my kickboxing skills on someone..,you'll be him. And I got them hittas too so don't even play. I ain't even gonna get into it on here. I ain't a bytch nikka I will lay your fukk ass out.

Damn bruh.:merchant::huhldup:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You rang bytch?

Yea. Come up here son. I'm deadass serious
I will fukking break every goddamn bone in your body and when I'm done you will be walking home butt ass naked walking cross the george washington bridge with absolutely no fukking money to your name. Yes. Don't fukk with me. Seriiously. I ain't no joke. I will make sure you fukking bleed profusely.

And that's me in the pic bytch. So you know I ain't fukking around. I will pm you my nbumber if you want. I need to beat the shyt out of someone..I need to work out my kickboxing skills on someone..,you'll be him. And I got them hittas too so don't even play. I ain't even gonna get into it on here. I ain't a bytch nikka I will lay your fukk ass out.
:damn: