TIME MACHINE: IF you could go back in time to CHANGE HISTORY....

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
How would you change history.

- You can only take 3 things with you that is not part of your outfit you're wearing.

- You also get to have the ability to speak 1 language other than your regular speaking language.

Example . The formula for gunpowder, the formula to create the smallpox vaccine, almanac, the design plans on how to make a rifle, a cell phone(once battery dies that's it).

What would you take.

What language?

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Time... the essence of it. The beauty of it.

Being a time traveler is something unlike anything else.

8amKOR2.gif

J96RMjy.gif

OjBHAc4.gif

dA8WHES.gif

6hwC7JDO-Ggw3c_qfUjca7bqEO-ekq6QRfxnCDYUoVc.jpg

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Well I dont need formulas alot of that stuff would be common knowledge to me and just my general knowledge of hygiene would probably stop most outbreaks.
Ok Ill give it a shot....

I would go back to ancient north Africa with the Ability to refine ore into a lightweight hard metal like titanium or Damascus steel.I would also bring a loaded AR I would speak whatever language was most prevalent. Im taking over the trubes stopping the Arabs from raiding thus rapid deforestation and the creation of the Sahara desert.Arming the troops with metal shields spears and helmets.Building siege engines going to to be at peace with Egypt warn them bout cacs stealing math and carrying diseases.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm going with an ak47 as a weapon...you could bury them shyts in sand..come back 2 weeks later..do a light cleaning and that bish will still fire:pachaha:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Well I dont need formulas alot of that stuff would be common knowledge to me and just my general knowledge of hygiene would probably stop most outbreaks
You're right..in regards to England them fukkers would have cattle shytting their yards along with chickens..streets were rampant with trash
.trash being thrown out of windows..led to a breeding rats for rats with lice and parasites.

They didn't take baths because some fraudulent priests told them baths would conjure up feelings of masterbation.

Just basic hygiene and keeping cattle with cattle and picking up sewage would've stopped outbreak.

Washing your ass would've stopped lice and thus stopped shyt like typhus outbreak and even the plague.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
These are always fun. Here's one.

Bring a rifle with a full combat load, a water purifying straw, and a phone with a downloaded encyclopedia and an attached solar charging battery.

Language: Eastern Native american dialect

Time period: 1491. Attempt to warn the natives of the calamity to come if Europeans are allowed a foothold. Teach them how to make weapons and other technology to repel invaders. Attempt to get tribes to unify a la Genghis Khan.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How would you change history.

- You can only take 3 things with you that is not part of your outfit you're wearing.

- You also get to have the ability to speak 1 language other than your regular speaking language.

Example . The formula for gunpowder, the formula to create the smallpox vaccine, almanac, the design plans on how to make a rifle, a cell phone(once battery dies that's it).

What would you take.

What language?

I'm a simple man. I would take a can of Nuttela with me to 1800s Tuskegee. I'd give the whole thing to George Washington Carver. I wanna see what he could do with it.:manny:

TornBreakableEyas-size_restricted.gif