"Time to be honest...Migos are garbage" - 'Atlanta' star Lakeith Standfield

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Breh you're a fukking nerd. We love the GOATs but music that is more melodic centered has a different focus. Not trying to hear bars when you tipsy nor are the ladies trying to hear it either. Folks just trying to have fun and bop sometimes
Don't get mad at me cause u like bumping ass clapping stripper music outside a stripper setting.

If I'm in a club and a naked thot is bouncing her ass Migos is indeed what I want to hear and sounds like the appropriate soundtrack for the moment.

:yeshrug:

But u hoe azz nikkas be bumping this garbage solo in ur leisure time like it's dope.

What really killed hiphop weren't cacs or women, it was men's taste in music starting to blend in with what the chicks like. The separation no longer exist and nikkas and hoes basically got the same exact taste now

To keep it a bean i first noticed this starting with Nelly in the early 2000s

:hhh:

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Don't get mad at me cause u like bumping ass clapping stripper music outside a stripper setting.

If I'm in a club and a naked thot is bouncing her ass Migos is what I want to hear and sounds like the appropriate soundtrack for the moment.

But u hoe azz nikkas be bumping this garbage solo in ur leisure time like it's dope.

What really killed hiphop weren't cacs or women, it was men's taste in music starting to blend in with what the chicks like. The separation no longer exist and nikkas and how's basically got the same exact taste now

Jesus u are fukkin corny:mjlol:

Go listen to ur boom bap u lame ass nikka:camby:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
...Put her in the coupe so she can feel the nice breeze
We can drive through the city no doubt
But don't say my car's topless, say the titties is out...

:usure:

:mjgrin:

nas line is way better than the migos version of something similar

which maybe speaks to @Take It In Blood point, thats a throwaway nas line that still shyts on a comparable bar from los migos

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
I feel like I'm prolly in the minority but their music isnt hitting for me like it was before

the radio stations in dc play that walk it like I talk it song 10000 times a day though, and that song suxxx

they're still good for guest verses tho for sure

I F with walk it like you talk it..

But not most of their new music

Quavo got lazy and travvy

It’s not like no label 2 their peak

Takeoff and offset still go hard and hit better

But Quavo is the glue ...

I was recently bumping a few tracks on NL2 I can tell they were more excited about rap back then and had enthusiasm.

Now not so much ..

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

If I'm in a club and a naked thot is bouncing her ass Migos is what I want to hear and sounds like the appropriate soundtrack for the moment.

What really killed hiphop weren't cacs or women, it was men's taste in music starting to blend in with what the chicks like. The separation no longer exist and nikkas and hoes basically got the same exact taste now

To keep it a bean i first noticed this starting with Nelly in the early 2000s

No, music goes through phases. It was destined to become more melodic centered. Yes Nelly, Luda, etc are perfect examples as preludes. I'm not mad, you're just irrelevant now and can't understand why. I bump mainly soul and r&b when I want more melodic shyt. I still keep my ear in the now.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
No, music goes through phases. It was destined to become more melodic centered. Yes Nelly, Luda, etc are perfect examples as preludes. I'm not mad, you're just irrelevant now and can't understand why. I bump mainly soul and r&b when I want more melodic shyt. I still keep my ear in the now.
u basically proved my point, hoes always leaned towards melodies and sing songy type garbage and now nikkas are on the same tip

Nelly was once frowned upon but now he's basically the father of this sh1t now

Migos makes Nelly sound like Big Daddy Kane tho

Lakeith Standfield spoke facts and should have never deleted the tweet, but this is Hollywood and u gotta be buddy buddy

:manny:

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
u basically proved my point, hoes always leaned towards melodies and sing songy type garbage and now nikkas are on the same tip

Nelly was once frowned upon but now he's basically the father of this sh1t now

Migos makes Nelly sound like Big Daddy Kane tho

Lakeith Standfield spoke facts and should have never deleted the tweet, but this is Hollywood and u gotta be buddy buddy

:manny:
Everybody likes melody. That's the foundation of music. Nobody frowned on Nelly lol. Big Daddy Kane's music has melody. What the fukk you talking about?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny to see nikkas use the "we aint tryna hear good lyrics in the club!"

As if Migos make club music :mjlol: nikkas make bass boosted trap songs and they get play in the club cause DJs today lame af where they just play top 40 shyt