"Time to be honest...Migos are garbage" - 'Atlanta' star Lakeith Standfield

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Why is it a big deal that dude dont like Migos? Just bc everyone on they bandwagon rn?

I don't see what tha big deal is.....i know nowadays if you express an opinion that differs from what tha popular opinion is that ppl gonna call u a hater but damn why ppl up in arms ovet some little shyt like this :manny:
You should ask yourself why does everyone have a problem with the Migos just because they expressed their opinion about a gay hip hop artist

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Why is it a big deal that dude dont like Migos? Just bc everyone on they bandwagon rn?

I don't see what tha big deal is.....i know nowadays if you express an opinion that differs from what tha popular opinion is that ppl gonna call u a hater but damn why ppl up in arms ovet some little shyt like this :manny:

having an opinion is hating now breh, thats just how it is :hubie:

get with the hive mind or get left:to:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
You should ask yourself why does everyone have a problem with the Migos just because they expressed their opinion about a gay hip hop artist

Who has a problem with what Migos said? A couple niccas on tha Coli? Who cares?

Are you saying if someone doesnt fuc with Migos music, its bc they said some shyt about Makonnen being gay?
It's not possible that some ppl might just think they music isnt good

Im cool with some Migos releases and dont give a fuc about their recent statement.....

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Who has a problem with what Migos said? A couple niccas on tha Coli? Who cares?

Are you saying if someone doesnt fuc with Migos music, its bc they said some shyt about Makonnen being gay?
It's not possible that some ppl might just think they music isnt good

Im cool with some Migos releases and dont give a fuc about their recent statement.....

And this is from a prominent underground promoter in L.A.:francis:

Like I said, if people think their music is garbage that's cool...but trust the majority just started feeling that way because of the comments they made

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: I am not homophobic at all, but why do people expect these rappers to be some enlighten beings? They rap about drugs, hoes, and money. Quit looking to these guys for important opinions on subjects :laff:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
He appears to be your typical run of the mill generic opinion having rap smark...so it's not surprising he would think that or he that he thought his opinion was so important it warranted him to randomly tweet it out unsolicited

But since he's a rapper himself, we can clearly see migos are something approaching 2.7million times doper then he is... so who gives a shyt what he thinks