Time to End the Debate! Is Squirrel Meat Halal? 🐿️🐿️🐿️

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
With the winter season approaching, let's face it, folks. What are we going to do with all the squirrel we've been stockpiling this year? It's a common issue this time of year.

And let's be real... country fried squirrel with biscuits and gravy is a classic this time of year. It's seen a resurgence in popularity so we ain't losing all our recipes just yet!

However, over the years, I've had more and more brothers and sisters insisting that squirrel isn't halal.

So let's settle it. Is it permissible? I need to know because I'm about to grab my nacho fries and then head to the store to get ingredients for the stew. I hate shopping on an empty stomach.

invalid

Banned
Daps
My grandfather used to hunt and make squirrel. I never tasted it though but other family members that have said it tasted good.

Loggie

All Star
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t know this was a thing til I read “the watsons go to birmingham”

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
With the winter season approaching, let's face it, folks. What are we going to do with all the squirrel we've been stockpiling this year? It's a common issue this time of year.

And let's be real... country fried squirrel with biscuits and gravy is a classic this time of year. It's seen a resurgence in popularity so we ain't losing all our recipes just yet!

However, over the years, I've had more and more brothers and sisters insisting that squirrel isn't halal.

So let's settle it. Is it permissible? I need to know because I'm about to grab my nacho fries and then head to the store to get ingredients for the stew. I hate shopping on an empty stomach.
U eat possum too don't u?

I had a job collecting trash from people's doorsteps years ago. One porch had a cage with a blanket over it, I lifted it up and there was a huge terrified possum stuffed into the cage. My coworker tells me that's that person dinner.

Next week, the possum was gone. The next week, a new possum was in the cage.

This is Rosemont Florida, basically pine hills.

It's really something wrong with u if u drive past all these restaraunts and grocery stores and say, fukk a burger or steak. I'm gonna go into the woods and catch me a big ole rat :dahell:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
grey-squirrel-yawning.jpg