Time you were negatively influenced by the media

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I know Coli nikkas are mental warriors who are impervious to outside influence but just some stupid shyt I KNOW for a fact I did because I saw it somewhere when I was jit.

#1 When I was jit 4th/5th grade, Kids Next Door was the shyt. I liked how kids got together and was doing positive shyt for their community. So me and my nikkas would go and try and do missions but ain't no missions in real life so we was bored af. These other group of nikkas was playing Kids Next Door too but they ain't have no missions so we just decided that we was gonna mob on each other and from the on it was on sight. We didnt even have beef we dead ass just began to dislike each other so we both would have a "purpose". We would be dead ass fighting in the park a group of ten nikkas. People tgreat end to call the cops so we stopped. I was in a gang and I een know it and I got the idea from cartoon network :dead:

#2 I was a car head for the longest. One of my first video games ever was Need for Speed. When I started driving me and my nikkas would share 4Lokos we got from the crooked Arabs at the gas station and race on the I95 for "pink slips" (yeah fukking right lol) :mjlol::snoop:. Easily one of the stupidest things I ever did. But grandma must've been praying for a nikkas because I never got caught or died:whew:.

Story time fellas.