"Timeless" Toni Storm = best gimmick in wrestling ?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
GN_b7YIXMAAPchG

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If you can’t work a good singles match, then chances are pretty good you can’t work a good tag team match, especially if you have little to no experience doing tag team wrestling
you have literally no idea what you're talking about at all.
none.

tag matches are historically exactly what you do with someone who isn't accomplished enough to anchor a singles. Because they can be hidden and only work increments of a match as they learn.

Just a completely nonsensical take :what:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
you have literally no idea what you're talking about at all.
none.

tag matches are historically exactly what you do with someone who isn't accomplished enough to anchor a singles. Because they can be hidden and only work increments of a match as they learn.

Just a completely nonsensical take :what:
If you say so.

So why are you avoiding my other question/point?

If there's not enough accomplished singles competitors to fill a midcard women's division, where are the accomplished tag team competitors to fill a women's tag team division?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay

I said it in the live thread when this aired - easily her best promo of her career but it was so mean it wouldn't get praised as much. That 'twitching on the floor' line was a BAR :ohlawd:
The problem now is there isn't anyone they have signed who can see her character-wise enough to have a compelling feud. Storm's reign basically has to go like Roman's and collapse from the inside with Mariah and I don't know if ol girl can carry her end. Mina been on-screen thrice and already more interesting.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I said it in the live thread when this aired - easily her best promo of her career but it was so mean it wouldn't get praised as much. That 'twitching on the floor' line was a BAR :ohlawd:
The problem now is there isn't anyone they have signed who can see her character-wise enough to have a compelling feud. Storm's reign basically has to go like Roman's and collapse from the inside with Mariah and I don't know if ol girl can carry her end. Mina been on-screen thrice and already more interesting.
That's been the plan ever since they decided to align Mariah with Toni.