Times when you agreed with the villain in a story.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You need to seek therapy if you agreed with the Joker lmao...
The Joker was proving that people are full of shyt, selfish and only follow the status quo for a peace of mind.

Disrupt the peace and those same cacs you’ve been saving all that time will turn on you.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
giphy.gif

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Akatsuki

93655b67cefeae4bc13b53505ed5bb31.jpg

Pain made the most sense out of all of them, and was the most pragmatic. Folks will keep on beefin with each other until absolute destruction occurs, then everyone will chill out and there will be peace. Then over time the effects of the devastation that occured will wear off and people will fight again and again things will escalate until there is absolute destruction, was rinse repeat.

Not even Naruto had a legit answer/alternative to Pain's viewpoint, he just beat him up and hit him with the talk-no-jutsu BS and that was that :mjlol:

Obito just wanting to give everyone their own fantasy world while in reality they're getting the life sucked out of them by a tree on some matrix shyt was dumb.

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to seek therapy if you agreed with the Joker lmao...

Joker was right though on a lot of fronts, from everyone having limit to which they'll stick to their "morals", to the people of gotham only tolerating Batman because he beats up criminals and will turn on him the minute he cleans up Gotham because they also see Batman as an abomination.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas
Yeah them nikkas wanted the Tailed Beast to acheive forced peace through military might

Then turns out Madara was pulling their strings and wanted a perfect Tsukyomi

Then turns out the alien queen and black zetsu was pulling his strings

:whew:
That’s when I had to put Naruto down for the second time:hubie: I was like Kishimoto really don’t give af bout the story no more so neither will I:hubie:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s when I had to put Naruto down for the second time:hubie: I was like Kishimoto really don’t give af bout the story no more so neither will I:hubie:

I checked out of Naruto long before that. That bullshyt ending at the end of the Pain invasion arc pissed me off :russ: And then I really stopped caring about Naruto when Tobi was revealed to be Obito. :hubie:

So by the time that Kaguya bullshyt popped of I was like :manny: I can only defend Naruto up to when Pain invaded Konoha, after that the wolves can do whatever they want.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Joker was right though on a lot of fronts, from everyone having limit to which they'll stick to their "morals", to the people of gotham only tolerating Batman because he beats up criminals and will turn on him the minute he cleans up Gotham because they also see Batman as an abomination.

Joker needed a filter but he made sense when you looked at it without the society lenses. The boat scene was a damn lie.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Hitler.

Creating a "super race" is actually a noble goal purely biologically speaking. And the best way to do it is through war by sending your bravest men to kill all opposing men from other nations and force the most beautiful women who were left behind into submission. The Vikings used this strategy to create the tall, intelligent, beautiful, prosperous populations of Scandinavia, but when Hitler decided to repeat the trick for Germany, now it's not fair game? :comeon:

:mjpls: