Tinashe- Aquarius_(2014)(Stream & Official Discussion Thread)

EddieMurfee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
WEST COAST
Album reminds a lot of Ginuwine's debut album Ginuwine...The Bachelor..but the female version. They both seem to have similar type of vocals as well..not strong vocals but effective and sensual
Would it be safe to say shes the female Ginuwine?

2 On was Tinashe's Pony and How Many Times is like When Doves Cry.

Give Ginuwine...The Bachelor album another listen and youll see what im referring to. Both albums have that dark R&B theme mixed with sexual innuendos presented poetically

What Timbaland and Ginuwine crafted helped paved the way for an artist like Tinashe and countless others..

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The album is okay. It was consistent and cohesive for the most part. The only thing I didn't like was the horrible rap features.

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
She was at the Outkast show in ATL about 2 weeks ago and performed 2 on. She really didn't sing the song really only did ad libs for the whole song. I was hoping that performance would sell me on her. Nope.. Gave the album a listen and it's not the worst album I've heard, I just have to give it a few more spins..

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
cant take "Vulnerable" off repeat long enough to listen to the album. also just d/led her 3 mixtapes. got a lot of Tinashe to catch up on, but im excited, been looking for a new singer to get into for awhile.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the album was just ok to me Ill leave with yall Tinashe worship
Dukie.gif

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain why Vulnerable wasn't on the album??!

I like that Vegas track with Roscoe too