Tink Feat. Rick Ross & Jay Z “Movin’ Bass” (Original Version)

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Ross isn't going to ask Timbo for a stripped down beat, no one has a better ear for beats then Ross

He probably heard that radio drop like :wtf: :mjcry:

Im sure he prolly having second thoughts....

I would have been waiting for the Ross got outshined by a new bytch threads that would have surely popped up:wow:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but the so called "original" is over produced garbage. The radio rip and hype makes it sound better. But it's not. Think about it if Tink made it first and then Jay-Z, and then Ross. How is Tink saying Ross' parts?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry but the so called "original" is over produced garbage. The radio rip and hype makes it sound better. But it's not. Think about it if Tink made it first and then Jay-Z, and then Ross. How is Tink saying Ross' parts?

It was a Ross/Jay Z song first. Tink added her parts and changed the record up. Tim made it sound like he's had this record for a minute. He played the full Tink version of the song a week before Ross's version leaked. The version he played on the Breakfast Club is still missing the breakdowns. We still haven't heard the version with the Jay Z verse(s) though. The "original" is possibly one with Jay's verses

Ross had another song produced by Timbaland that didn't make the album.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Jay-Z still talking about selling dope and destroying the black community at age 48.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't know anymore brehs, I actually think Ross version is better now :ohhh: the above poster was right about the Tink version being over produced

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Rarely do I listen to any current hip hop artists now a days. I know Timbaland co-signed the hell out of his new artist Tink. I will glady check it out and give my opinion. I don't have any high expectations.