Tipster Goes Off On Dude Who Called Him A Snitch

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Wait....who are you talking bout???....:jbhmm:....so there was another informant??...:russ:....bruh I dont have the all answers but having DEA informants in your crew is not a good look....you nor I know what Alfamega said to the police but T.I. was arrested when that bruh was in his crew.....he claims he didn't snitch but again you talking bout a DEA informant who complies....
This stupid lol. Mega was a informant bro, he snitched and lied on some nikkaz way back.

nobody knows until dude came out and said he did.

the other guy who was a informant set ti with all the guns. He went to buy the guns from him and the feds pulled up, and they went to his house and this nikka had army guns.

he clearly ain’t know they was feds, they set him up lol.

it’s like saying j prince a snitch cause bushwick tatted on some dudes in nyc and moved to Texas. They didn’t know, it’s just coming out now

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
This stupid lol. Mega was a informant bro, he snitched and lied on some nikkaz way back.

nobody knows until dude came out and said he did.

the other guy who was a informant set ti with all the guns. He went to buy the guns from him and the feds pulled up, and they went to his house and this nikka had army guns.

he clearly ain’t know they was feds, they set him up lol.

it’s like saying j prince a snitch cause bushwick tatted on some dudes in nyc and moved to Texas. They didn’t know, it’s just coming out now
But T.I. was rolling with two informants though....:dead:...what a fukking dumbass....regardless if he knew they were informants or not that isn't a good look at all....jeezus!...:russ:....

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
But T.I. was rolling with two informants though....:dead:...what a fukking dumbass....regardless if he knew they were informants or not that isn't a good look at all....jeezus!...:russ:....
He was rolling with the 2nd guy. He was just buying guns from him. Feds set up a sting cause they felt they could get him after his homie had just got killed and they was right. I think the guns was going for some trash prices and he tired to jump on it lol